Eiswolf 240 GPX Pro RTX 2080ti overheating

AndreyRIvendell

Hello!
I have bought the "Eiswolf 240 GPX Pro RTX 2080/2080Ti (2070/2080 Super) - black M02" on 21 May 2020. It was working excellent until today.
Today I found that the temperature of my 2080ti became about 92 degrees C, the VGA radiator was very hot and the external radiator with fans was cool like there is no heating at all. I tried to turn off and on the PC but it took no effect.
Can you tell me please, how can I diagnose the reason for the problem (such as water Pump not working, there is no liquid, something else...) and what should I do?

my graphics card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Windforce OC 11G (GV-N208TWF3OC-11GC)
my order No: 1093329
my order date: 14 April 2020
date of start using: 09 June 2020

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Can you read out the pump speed? Or how do you connect the pump? And how you mount an external radiator on it? Because maybe the pump is too weak to handle that.

AndreyRIvendell

My motherboard is ASUS WS X299 SAGE. It has a special connector named "W_PUMP+". From the beginning of using the water cooler, I connected it to that connector. I did not see the pump speed earlier, but for now, the motherboard says it is 0. The external radiator mounted on the top of the PC case (see attached photo). The water cooler was mounted to the graphics card in corresponding with the manual and worked well until now.

Attachments

• IMG_6421_3.jpg
    IMG_6421_3.jpg
    517.8 KB · Views: 6
  • AI-suite_FAN-speed.JPG
    AI-suite_FAN-speed.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 3

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
That are a lot of HDDs. I was only confused about "external radiator". Normaly that means a second radiator outside of the case ;-)

Ok, if you have 0 rpm than the pump seems to be defect. You can only try to connect th epump on another fan header, but be sure that this fan header is running at max speed. Check your bios configuration for that. If that doesn`t help, please write us an email: info@alphacool.com
Our support team will care for that.