Eiswolf 240 GPX Pro RTX - Modifying for 30 series cards

kjjwer983

Hi All

I have 240 GPX PRO for my 2080 TI and in the documentation it states:

The cooler is also built modularly. Should you need to buy a new graphics card, you won’t need to buy a whole new cooler as well. Only the aluminium section will need to be replaced.

Are there any plans to release new plates for the 30 series cards?

Is it a case where I need to upgrade to the Eiswolf 2 and combine it with the Alphacool Eisblock Aurora Plexi GPX-N RTX 3090/3080 with Backplate?

Many Thanks

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi There,
this is an old statement and probably you got one from the old product line. The upgrade kits are for long time EOL due the low demand of the customers. There are no plans to release an upgrade kit for the 30XX series.

kjjwer983

Thanks understandable, thanks for letting me know.

Are there plans to support an AIO for the 30 series cards, I do see you have blocks for sale.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
You are welcome.
Yes we will come out with new AIO,s for the 30XX series. At the moment we can not give a clear ETA as our production is focused on the new graphics card blocks. All the other products are on hold for the moment. If you want you can register your self and get the newest news letters for furhter product information which are going to be released.

Lucid

I am interested in the Eiswolf AIOs as well but it seems contrary to the point of a refillable expandable loop to have to buy a new AIO each time you get a new card. Is there any plans to make a modular GPU pump that will attach to standard water blocks? I think that would be ideal for customers.