Eiswolf for 3080/3090 FE

Granville

Hi All, Im struggling to find out if an Eiswolf (AIO GPU cooler) is coming soon for the 3080/90 FE? I am not comfortable/confident enough to go down the custom route, but would be very happy to purchase an AIO for mine.

Thanks.

Paul

jack0059

I would like to know aswell.
I have a 3090 FE that I'd like to cool with an aio and alphacool is the only solid brand that make some (saw bykski but there is some struggle with their water block version so I'll pass) .
I already have an aio for cpu and very satisfied so I don't want to deal with a pricy custom loop just for the gpu

Luckystricker

Official Alphacool Staff
Staff member
Hi @Granville and @jack0059

AIO systems are coming, but unfortunately I can't say exactly for which models. Likewise, I cannot confirm when they will be available.
Due to the high TDP, these come with a 360 radiator.

Best Regards

Granville

Hi @Granville and @jack0059

AIO systems are coming, but unfortunately I can't say exactly for which models. Likewise, I cannot confirm when they will be available.
Due to the high TDP, these come with a 360 radiator.

Best Regards
Thanks thats a shame you're not sure. Fingers crossed we will find out soon. 360 is perfect for me.

Will be interested to see how it deals with the back of the card as the memory temps are horrible.

jack0059

thank you for your answer.
i saw on another post (in january) an alphacool official say that they effectively plan to do eiswolf for reference 3080/90 AND founders edition after.
so it's good news.
The reference version was plan for february but have some delay due to the shitty situation .
and 360 is perfect for me aswell for the top of my case.
so i'll just have to be patient .

Luckystricker

Official Alphacool Staff
Staff member
Right.
The current situation is insane. Best to be patient.
When the sets will be out, the guys from Alhacool let us know early enough.

jack0059

bad news .
i just receive a mail from the alphacool support and it's say they will not produce eiswolf for 3090 founders edition so it will be only reference card :/
the only solution left is a custom loop or other brand ( like bykski but with bad communication and issue with aio waterblock compatibility for 3090fe )
so i'll stick with air till the rtx 4xxx i think (and i'll buy an hybrid version like kingpin for sure to avoir these type of issue)