Full Coverage GPU Water Block for a Zotac RTX 4070 Ti SUPER Trinity Black Edition

Leonchroí

Hi folks,

I've been searching for a waterblock for this card, any plan on releasing one at all? model number is ZT-D40730D-10P. The PCB can be viewed here .

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI,

as my colleage told you, we don´t have a compatible water block in our assortment and we won´t produce one in the future for it.

Leonchroí

That's a bit of an aggressive tone don't you think? Your colleague said you don't have, so I asked if there were plans to produce one. Even If I had to send my card to you to do so as advertised by you guys here If this isn't possible then why advertise it? Very confusing

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI,

as written in the text of the action, you have to wait for our confirmation. SInce we don´t have any interest to produce a water block for this GPU, because of missing request and much more factors, you can´t send your GPU to us. Please note that this service is not a customise single productions request. It is meant to produce the water block in mass.

Leonchroí

That's okay, I'm going with Corsairs loop configurator as they support the gpu and I would like to keep all loop components matching. There support was friendly and accommodating, unlike the aggressive tone I received here. This thread can be closed now