Gigabyte rtx 3090 turbo 24g

kalach76

I would like to buy water cooling in aio for my gigabyte rtx 3090 turbo 24g but I don't know which one to take
thank you

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Please check your PCB number, should be this number: GV-N3090TURBO-24GD
You can find this number somwhere on the PCB or on the original package. If your card has exactly this number, this AIO will fit:

xzethzx

Hi @Eddy . Do you know where I can get a 240mm version for this? If only 360mm is available from buy page, may I make a custom order for GV-N3090TURBO-24GD with 240mm ?

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI,

I am sorry but we don´t offer modified products in such small quantity, since we get everything packed and sealed from our manufaturing. If you want a smaller radiator, which we can´t recommend for the RTX30xx and RTX40xx Series, you have to replace it by yourself.

xzethzx

Hi @Vanzin

Do you have a separate gpu block for GV-N3090TURBO-24GD so I would just buy that and the 240 radiator you linked above? Note that I still want to do AIO, I don't experience in open loop.

Last edited:

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi,

I am sorry but we don´t see the Eiswolf separately without radiator. The only think I can offer is the normal water block, for which you would need a full custom loop with reservoir and pump.