GPU MSI Radeon RX 5700 XT Mech OC Waterblock

PTeixeira

I'm asking for your confirmation that the block "Alphacool Eisblock Aurora Plexi GPX-A AMD Radeon 5700 XT Sapphire Pulse / MSI Mech & Evoke
Article number: 11758 " is compatible with the version of my graphics card (V381-07SB).

MSI_RADEON_RX_5700_XT_MECH_OC.jpg

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi there, is your graphics card the MSI Radeon RX 5700 XT Mech OC, 8GB GDDR6 ? If yes do you have the original packaging? Is the PCB nmuber V381-003R?

PTeixeira

Hi, responding to your questions
  • is your graphics card the MSI Radeon RX 5700 XT Mech OC, 8GB GDDR6?
    • Yes
  • If yes, do you have the original packaging?
    • Yes
  • Is the PCB number V381-003R?
    • That I'm not sure, the S/N that I find is the following S/N: 602-V381-07SB1908001681 so I assume that is "V381-07SB".
I hope this information is enough to identify the card.
If you have any idea of where I can confirm the PCB number on the card itself, please tell me.

PTeixeira

Hi,
Thanks for your support, i just have one more question.

The GPU block is to expand the loop that I have installed (Alphacool Eissturm Hurricane Copper 45 3x120mm - complete kit) that is cooling a Ryzen 3700X.
In your expert opinion, this loop (radiator/pump) is enough for a cool and quiet system (no overclock) with the addition of the GPU block.

NOTE: I am from Portugal so it can get hot.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hmm :unsure: I would recommend to add at least another 240 mm radiator to the system (or 360 mm it is up to you). Pump is strong enough to run the loop.

PTeixeira

Thanks for the swift response.?

Taking that into consideration and with the knowledge that I'm fairly new to the open loop cooling solution.
I ask if it is possible to create a list of the components that I will need to add to the Alphacool Eissturm Hurricane Copper 45 3x120mm pre-existing loop in my case Lian Li O11 Dynamic (the 360mm it's viable ;)).
  • Fittings
  • Radiator
  • Plugs
  • Fluid
  • Fans
  • etc.
Note that i already own 3 120mm Corsair 1600RPM ML120 PRO.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
you are welcoem dude :)
If you shoot an email to info@alphacool.com we can create you an offer and let you know with the needed parts. Basically you need the GPU block four fittings and the radiator for it. There is as far i know 3 meters of tubing in the kit which should be enough. You have also 1 lt of fluid which should be also enough but you can purchase another bottle fluid to be on the safe side.