I need some help determining what pump to use.

AirCrewChief

Hey there. I recently picked up a used Alphacool NexXxoS GPX AMD RX580M06 waterblock for my...RX580. I then found an Alphacool Eisfach single laing D5 resevoir that'll fit in my empty 5.25" bays. Now I'm looking for the correct pump to fit. I've found an Alphacool laing DDC-1T Plus pump with two different 'tops'. Will this pump fit my resevoir?

I also need a radiator. I'd like to find a single, and wonder what the forum-pros here suggest. Lastly I'll of course need some flexible tubing. This is all going to cool my RX58- that's slapped onto a Sabertooth 990FXr2. I've got a CoolerMaster integrated water-cooler on top of my FX9590. All this is stuffed into a Coolermaster HAF case. I understand this is all old stuff to many, but I'm still getting great performance out of it other than my RX living between 55C and 79C while gaming.

Any suggestions would be very appreciated!

aclogic

Hey there. I recently picked up a used Alphacool NexXxoS GPX AMD RX580M06 waterblock for my...RX580. I then found an Alphacool Eisfach single laing D5 resevoir that'll fit in my empty 5.25" bays. Now I'm looking for the correct pump to fit. I've found an Alphacool laing DDC-1T Plus pump with two different 'tops'. Will this pump fit my resevoir?

I would say no, D5 and DCC pumps have not the same dimensions. You could use a VPP 655 or VPP 755 from alphacool or one other D5-pump.

AirCrewChief

Ok, I found an Alphacool VPP655-PWM-Solo. Will that work? It has a block on top; I take it I can remove that block and install the VPP directly onto my resevoir?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Th Eisstation for D5 pumps is higher than for DDC or DC-LT Pumps. How many space do you have? Can you show a picture of your system? And if you talk about some products, it would help a lot if you write the article number here so we know exactly about what product you are talking ;-)

aclogic

Her wrote Alphacool Eisfach single laing D5 not Eisstation. I think he is meaning this Eisfach D5. But you are right a pic, link or correct article number would be usefull.

AirCrewChief

proposed pump: Alphacool VPP655 - PWM Universal Pump 30Watt
proposed resevoir: Alphacool Eisfach - Single Laing D5 - Dual 5.25 Bay Station 15247
proposed block: Alphacool NexxxoS GPX-AMD RX580 M06 11573