I need to find a very thin radiator cap/plug because the fat/thick caps collide with the radiator bracket

I need to find a very thin radiator cap/plug because the fat/thick caps collide with the radiator bracket.

I have a "Alphacool 240 X-Flow radiator" but the plug is so FAT that it is not flush/flat and collides with every single case bracket. This radiator is impossible to mount. It completely useless.

Alphacool you must make your X-flow radiator have a V.2 flat plug... I really want to use this radiator but Unless I can create a custom case bracket it is impossible to use. Please make the new radiator "HPE 20 X-flow V.2". This would be a good series of radiators.

This is the thinnest non-V2 plug I can find, it came with my older pump but I need another one. It is not thin enough but it does mitigate the problem.
I am looking for more of these in the alphacool store but they are not available.
thin plug.jpg

This is the normal plug that is readily available in the store. It is so FAT it is totally useless. How can I get another thin one without having to buy a
another pump?
fatplug.jpg

How can I make a special order of the thin plug above PLEASE HELP ME. I post a lot in this forum and only half of my posts get response, but this one is important. I cant finish my build!!!

Last edited:

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI,

you can find all screw plugs which we are offering on our website. The small fill ports from the Eisbaer are not sold separately.