In Need of Special Custom Part

Rivettz

I'm looking to increase the radiator surface area in my rig, but I don't want to see too many hoses. My case cant really support a larger rad like a 420mm (x3 140mm) its annoyingly too small. What I'm looking for is a radiator that has G1/4 threads on both sides with tank ends. Diagram included and ref tank ends. It would be a dual hemisphere flow through radiator 280mm in size, it would be Medium thickness (2.2" Thick). Does anything like this exist or do I need to look into custom manufacturing runs? Thanks to all who comment! Flow Through Radiator.pngACool-Monsta280-BW-27-700x471.jpg196548697_485106956048100_8984164699054833371_n.jpg

davido_labido

A crossflow radiator (like this) would do the job more than likely. The problem with your idea is that a lot of ports just wouldn't be usable, as you would need or you would only be using half of the radiator. (unless of course, I am not understanding the picture correctly).

If I am understanding it incorrectly, can you show me the way fluid would flow from A to B? 1624227866414.png

Rivettz

So the idea with this flow through would be to have another radiator directly behind it. A 140mm of the same thickness to be linked together with compression fittings and a short bit of tubing. Both sides would be used and the turnaround would be at the 140mm on the back. My apologies for not being as specific as I shouldve been.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
We will release two of those radiators. But only 360mm XT45 and UT60 because we need them mainly for Enterprise Systems. Release maybe next month.

Rivettz

So, there is no possible way that something like this is possible? Much like the layout in my case in previous posts I would like to keep the Radiator up top. The Dual Hemisphere flow through radiator would replace the rad on top. While the 140mm fan on the back would have a standard 140mm Rad. That's where the fluid would loop back and go through the other side of the flow through. So it would go 1. Pump, 2. Block, 3. Flow Through rad (A to A), 4. Rear 140mm Rad, 5. Flow Through rad (B to B), 6. Reservoir, 7. Repeat [The flow directions are interchangeable]. I hope there is something I can do. I refuse to have a load of hoses throughout my system. I like the stealth idea of it and I'm sure that many people would like it as well. Flow Through Radiator Flow Path.png35275_1_600x600.jpg

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Like i said, we will only do this with 360mm XT45 and UT60 radiators because we need them for Server Systems. We will not make other versions.