Info on order

Tinker23

@Tinker23

Please contact our Support Team ( info@alphacool.com) regarding your order. They can tell you the tracking number, when it has been shipped, or the estimated delivery date.
Hello - I already sent an email yesterday morning to info@alphacool.com. I am waiting for a reply. I am checking the website and there appears to be technical issues. I can no longer click on my order to view details. I also receive security certificate errors. Anyways, hope I get a response soon. If I had a tracking number I would refer to DHL if there was a delay in shipping. I am in Germany so shipping should be just a few days correct?

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
@Tinker23

Please write me a PN with your order number. I will check it. It seems like we didn´t receive any mail from you or did you check your spam/Junk filter for an answer. All mails till yesterday afternoon has been answered.

Regarding the website, we have updated our website and Shop. It can be that some orders can´t be seen in the new Shop at the moment but this should be fixed soon.

Tinker23

@Tinker23

Please write me a PN with your order number. I will check it. It seems like we didn´t receive any mail from you or did you check your spam/Junk filter for an answer. All mails till yesterday afternoon has been answered.

Regarding the website, we have updated our website and Shop. It can be that some orders can´t be seen in the new Shop at the moment but this should be fixed soon.
Mr. Vanzin, I appreciate your support. Thank you for correcting the error I made. The package is on the way!

Tinker23

Hello, DHL did not deliver my package and it’s being returned to sender. They didn’t make an attempt as we were home all day tracking the delivery in real time with live tracking. The message given is this.

Sa, 27.05.2023, 16:33Leider war eine Zustellung der Sendung nicht möglich. Gründe hierfür können sein: Empfänger verzogen, Empfänger unter den Adressangaben auf der Sendung nicht gefunden, keine Beschriftung der Klingel

Sat, 27.05.2023, 16:33Unfortunately, delivery of the shipment was not possible. Reasons for this can be: recipient moved, recipient not found under the address details on the shipment, no labeling of the bell

We have a mailbox with our name labeled. If the package had the correct labeling all should have went well. I give up. Please cancel my order and refund the €465 I spent trying to watercool my graphics card.

I am also sending a private message in our support thread, Mr. Vanzin.

Last edited:

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
I am sorry that your local post service didn´t deliver it and it will be returned to us. When we receive the parcel back, you will automatically receive a refund. UNtil we receive the parcel not back, we can´t refund the amount. For further information, you can directly contact us ( info@alphacool.com)