Is it Possible to remove the pump from Alphacool Eiswolf 2 AIO and Fit it to Article No:11760

arjunp2085

I Bought Alphacool Eiswolf 2 AIO by mistake for "XFX Radeon RX 5700 DD Ultra, 8GB GDDR6, HDMI, 3x DP (RX-57XL8LBD6) " Is there a way to fix the Coldplate to fix my Card?

I dont Have space in my Case for a Full Custom Loop.

Is it possible to Disassemble the Pump from Eiswolf 2 to the Aurora plexi? Im new to water cooling

Last edited:

arjunp2085

I am in India and I paid a lot for Shipping and Customs Levy. I was wondering if i can move the Pump assembly to the Cooler that fits my Card.

What all(All Fittings) would be needed to Attach "Article No:11760" to the radiator that i have(As a part of the AIO)? I dont have space for a Sump on my case

Warranty is out of the Question im afraid. I paid $90 for Shipping and Customs for $190 Product. i cant send the item back to Vendor Not worth the Expense.

I am looking to make the most of my Purchase. Willing to spend a little bit more if i can make it work

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
What all(All Fittings) would be needed to Attach "Article No:11760" to the radiator that i have(As a part of the AIO)? I dont have space for a Sump on my case
You need the Extension Set to connect the block to your existing AIO please check the link below;

I was wondering if i can move the Pump assembly to the Cooler that fits my Card.
What do you mean by that? I dont get the point sorry.

arjunp2085

HI Metropolis34,

My Graphic Card is "XFX Radeon RX 5700 DD Ultra, 8GB GDDR6, HDMI, 3x DP (RX-57XL8LBD6)"

I have with me (Already Delivered) "Alphacool Eiswolf 2 AIO - 240mm Radeon RX 5700/5700XT Reference"
This Water Block does not fit my card. From further reading i see that (Pump is integrated to waterblock)

"Alphacool Eisblock Aurora Acryl GPX-A Radeon RX 5700 XT Thicc II / III" Would fit my Card and the Card layout exactly mine. (No Pump on water block)

I read this review below
https://www.techpowerup.com/review/alphacool-eiswolf-2-aio-gpu-cooler/3.html Which has a Different waterblock but same model as what i have purchased.

What i am Looking for what i can mod/Possible to fix this situation. Not really worried about warranty as i am in India. So what all i need to buy to make this work...

Im Stuck with this due to my mistaken purchase Please help in any way please

Last edited:

arjunp2085

What i was Looking for was if it was possible to move the Pump from the "Alphacool Eiswolf 2 AIO - 240mm Radeon RX 5700/5700XT Reference" to the "Alphacool Eisblock Aurora Acryl GPX-A Radeon RX 5700 XT Thicc II / III" it will reduce what i need to spend/ Purchase"

The Review unit had a different water block than the production one

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
What i was Looking for was if it was possible to move the Pump from the "Alphacool Eiswolf 2 AIO - 240mm Radeon RX 5700/5700XT Reference" to the "Alphacool Eisblock Aurora Acryl GPX-A Radeon RX 5700 XT Thicc II / III" it will reduce what i need to spend/ Purchase"
No this is not possible because they are different products. It will not work.

arjunp2085

Hi Metropolis,

Please advise what Pump would be needed to interface the Radiator and the "Alphacool Eisblock Aurora Acryl GPX-A Radeon RX 5700 XT Thicc II / III" along with the Extension kit mentioned above.

Would i need another components ? Say Radiator or so?

arjunp2085

Would i be able to Order "Alphacool Eisblock Aurora Acryl GPX-A Radeon RX 5700 XT Thicc II / III" Based Alphacool Eiswolf 2 AIO ??? Just the Pump and water block assembly?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
I think i got you wrong. You have an Eisbaer unit for your CPU right? If so you need only the Extension Set. If you do not have an Eisbaer then you need a loop for the block like reservoir, radiator, pump, tubing and connections.

arjunp2085

I think i got you wrong. You have an Eisbaer unit for your CPU right? If so you need only the Extension Set. If you do not have an Eisbaer then you need an external loop for the block like reservoir, radiator, pump, tubing and connections.
Nope i Dont have the Eisbaer unit for CPU.

Would i be able to Custom order a Alphacool Eiswolf 2 AIO that would fit for "XFX Radeon RX 5700 DD Ultra, 8GB GDDR6, HDMI, 3x DP (RX-57XL8LBD6)" ??

The Review unit you had sent was not the Reference Version

arjunp2085

That's So Sad... I am Stuck with this as Reference cards are also not available. Thank you so much for your help