Is there an alphacool authorized retailer in China mainland?

Luomo

I have browsed alphacool's website, and Ihave not seen any authorized retailer in China mainland on "Where to buy" web.
Many Chinese sellers on Taobao.com sells alphacool's products, and they all tell me that their alphacool radiators are produced in Ningbo, China.
I just want to know, are these retailers in China mainland authorized? Are these radiators produced in Ningbo China certified products or just fake? Or maybe they are just OEM products using alphacool's brand?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
The business in China is decoupled and is not managed directly by us there. The business in China is managed by our partner independently with our consent. This is a business decision we made with our partner more than 15 years ago.
Therefore, no dealer in China shows up on our where to buy page. Alphacool products purchased in China also have no warranty through us directly, this must always be done directly through our partner in China. The products are also only for the Chinese market and may differ from the products we sell in other countries.

Hyperus

The business in China is decoupled and is not managed directly by us there. The business in China is managed by our partner independently with our consent. This is a business decision we made with our partner more than 15 years ago.
Therefore, no dealer in China shows up on our where to buy page. Alphacool products purchased in China also have no warranty through us directly, this must always be done directly through our partner in China. The products are also only for the Chinese market and may differ from the products we sell in other countries.
Who is the partner in China? Where can I buy authenticate Alphacool product in China then?

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
I am very sorry but I don´t know the exat shop name of our partner in China. But @Eddy should be able to tell you the name of the shop.

ErnestoBuford

Who is the partner in China? Where can I buy authenticate Alphacool product in China then?
To buy authentic Alphacool products in China, you can visit their website or their Taobao store. You can also find some of their products on other online platforms, such as JD.com or Tmall.com. However, please note that these products may not be the same as the ones sold in other countries, and they may not have warranty or support from Alphacool directly. You will have to contact Ningbo Alphacool Technology Co., Ltd. for any issues or inquiries regarding your purchase.