Issue With Order 30119294

moiram14

Halo Alphacool Team, I recently purchased several parts for a water cooling loop. I had a mix up in my cart and accidentally ordered the wrong set of fans. As of this post, the order is still pending processing. I ordered a set of three 120mm Alphacool Eiszyklon Aurora LUX PRO Digital RGB fans by mistake. What I need is a set of three 140mm Alphacool Eiszyklon Aurora LUX PRO Digital RGB fans. Is there any way that this could be corrected or adjusted before the order is shipped? Or does the order need to be canceled? Please let me know as it would suck if I had to pay the shipping fee twice :( Thank you I appreciate your help.

May 5th, 2020 4:30 AM UPDATE: I was just contacted by the Alphacool team via email and I just sent my response now. Waiting for follow up.

Last edited:

moiram14

I need to do a bank transfer or use Paypal to pay 17,64€ to Alphacool for the additions to my order. The problem is it isn't clear to me how to do this with the provided information.. All I have is the bank name and IBAN number. Paypal wants things like first name, last name, address, city, and phone number. Can you offer any instructions on how to do a bank transfer or Paypal? Thank you.