Issue with pump on Alphacool Eiswolf 240 GPX Pro Radeon RX Vega M01 - black - Order number: 94039421

FUCHI

RE: Issue with pump on Alphacool Eiswolf 240 GPX Pro Radeon RX Vega M01 - black - Order number: 94039421

Hello

I purchased
Alphacool Eiswolf 240 GPX Pro Radeon RX Vega M01 - black

on 19.12.2020

After 1 week of use, I noticed that the pump IS NOT Functioning.

When I checked the BIOS to see if the pump was running at 100% rotation speed, the system reports ZERO RPM on any motherboard fan header that the pump unit is connected to.

ALL OTHER fans are reported in the PC BIOS when plugged into any fan header on the motherboard.

The blue Alphacool logo on the pump is illuminated but coolant is not circulating.

Please advise on how to resolve the reported issue.

Floyd

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi Floyd,
Sorry to hear that you are having problems with the product. Where have you purchased it from? Have you had the chance to shoot a short video of that issue or a couple of photos? Thank you.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Did you trie another fan header for the pump? If yes ... with the same fault... pleas write us an email: info@alphacool.com with a link to this thread, so our support team can see the video too.

FUCHI

For now I have fitted and connected GPX inline with other Alphacool cooler in order to continue using computer (as can be seen in video)

FUCHI

Issue resolved - received a replacement pump by post which is now fitted and working OK (did not have to return the faulty part).

If anyone else has to replace the pump in a GPX unit - the LED has to be spliced in to the pump wiring so that it will work which was straight forward enough