Leak

Plumecocq

Hello,
I recently bought on this site (order # 30112849) an Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 120mm radiator V.2 along with an Alphacool Eisbaer GPX Extension Set (as an extension of an Alphacool Eisbaer 240 CPU system). Unfortunately, there has been a leak at the base of the two tubes; I have tried to tighten them even more (damaging the metal in the process), without any prositive result.
Is this a compatibilty issue between the Eisbaer and NexXxoS systems that I was not aware of when ordering? A manufacturing defect?
Otherwise, I am very pleased with the Eisbaer 240 CPU system, which I have plugged onto an EKWB-cooled graphics card without any issue.
I am looking forward to your answer, and sorry for not being able to write in German.
Regards,
Philippe

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI,

the Nexxxos V2 radiators has an Thread of 5mm. It can be that you receive an old Extension Kit with an 7mm thread. Could you send us a photo of the Extension Kit so we can check it?

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi ,

I am sorry if you tell us your address per PN or Mail ( info@alphacool.com) we will send you new fittings. The ones you receive has the long thread and wouldn´t fit the V2 radiator.