leaking a5000 waterblock

spyder403

i sent in 2 waterblocks and the motherboard that was damaged as i was told they would replace it. I also sent them videos of the waterblock leaking , spent 300$ shipping it i was told it would be refunded . weeks later i recieve a package with 50$ duty i thought it may have been my items have been replaced but no they claim they were not defective even though i presented video evidence ,. also keep in mind it took almost 6 months to get them to the point where they would even accept this rma . horrible service and would never recommend anyone i know to use there products

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Both coolers were tested and we could not find any leakage in the laboratory. So why should we replace something if there was no fault? We cannot understand why or what leaked in your case.

spyder403

Both coolers were tested and we could not find any leakage in the laboratory. So why should we replace something if there was no fault? We cannot understand why or what leaked in your case.
It's irrelevant the tests you claim to have done as I have video footage of the card leaking at less then 3 psi

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
A video is helpful to determine an error, but if we can't trace an error internally in our tests, then of course we don't make an exchange. This is the normal procedure for all companies in the case of an RMA.