Lighting up my reservoir

pdifolco

I've installed an Eisbecher reservoir 150mm with a VPP755 pump underneath, it has no lighting at all so it looks a bit sad :)

Not sure about which item I could use to add LED or RGB lightning, seems I need a 60mm diameter ring, but only find the Aurora LED Ring 50mm which won't fit ?
Is there some 60mm version ?

EDIT : seems there's one, I can find it at Aquatuning, but here the store search seems to bug out and I can't find it !

Last edited:
I am going to stick tape over the motherboard's red overclock knob mode indicator. It distracts my desired lightning in aqua blue and lime green. It enlights the whole resorvior area and the water in red. You could try just that. Aquatuning has single LEDs as reward for purchase value. There are Alphacool supports for R30 (adjustable), but you can use any with R30 or adjustable. R25 supports and lights won't fit, a larger radius than 30 would fit, but be loose.

Last edited:

pdifolco

I am going to stick tape over the motherboard's red overclock knob mode indicator. It distracts my desired lightning in aqua blue and lime green. It enlights the whole resorvior area and the water in red. You could try just that. Aquatuning has single LEDs as reward for purchase value. There are Alphacool supports for R30 (adjustable), but you can use any with R30 or adjustable. R25 supports and lights won't fit, a larger radius than 30 would fit, but be loose.
Nah won't work for me I've attached the pump+res to the front rad not near the mobo state lights...

pdifolco

You can place single LED with molex plug anywhere.
Maybe but there's a special ring that will look better and should be available here (Aurora 60mm), problem is the store search don't work well and I can't find the item, only the 50mm shows up...

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
60mm Aurora Rings are End of Live. They will be not available anymore. The new Core reservoirs, wich are similar to the Eisbecher, will have them included. Release next month.

pdifolco

60mm Aurora Rings are End of Live. They will be not available anymore. The new Core reservoirs, wich are similar to the Eisbecher, will have them included. Release next month.
Oh ok.. Now what should I do ? Seems I can get one remaining in stock in other shops, would rather do that than buying another reservoir (already have 2 Eisbechers as the first one I got was too big...)

pdifolco

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Yes, it is annoying, but we are working on the bug. We don't know what happened yet, but our admins are very busy with it.

There are (Alphacool) LED strips like Aurora Flex Lights Magnetic and thinner ips65 norm waterproof silicone casted strips. I never saw them wrapped around a resorvoir, maybe it is ok. But the rounded LED side should face the inside, it may not stick well.

pdifolco

There are (Alphacool) LED strips like Aurora Flex Lights Magnetic and thinner ips65 norm waterproof silicone casted strips. I never saw them wrapped around a resorvoir, maybe it is ok. But the rounded LED side should face the inside, it may not stick well.
I was able to get a 60mm LED ring from a local French store/site (docmicro.com), getting it from Aquatuning (Germany) has too expensive shipping costs 11EUR for a 15EUR part (and I have nothing else to buy currently...)

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Aquatuning warehouse is in germany. That is only a french page as i know. Thats the reason for the shipping costs.