LOL? Alpha cool sent me the wrong parts?!? Not sure

The VPP755 pump instructions say that the supports can go over the 1/4 inch in/out plugs, because they are flush in the picture, but the plugs I received with my acrylic waterblock v3 are not flush. and are not compatible with the stand support ?!?!
so I have no way to apply the stand because it appears to have come with the wrong plugs?!?!? Help?

IMG_1647.jpg

Luckystricker

Official Alphacool Staff
Staff member
Hi @BobbyBoyGaming

I have now compared the different pump tops from the shop based on the description.
If you have version 3 then these plugs are correct.
With version 4, the flat plugs would be included. Apparently you got the instructions for version 4 with it.
Unfortunately I cannot confirm that.
But you are welcome to send an email to the support ( info@alphacool.com ), link this thread to it and possibly also a more detailed picture of the pump top where you can clearly see one of the threads.
If the threads go further in then only these plugs will fit. But if this narrows after a few millimeters, then the flat ones will fit.

Best Regards

Oh, i didnt know there was a newer version, I thought V3 was the newest. :(

Will this older V3 work with the eiszapfen screw plugs V2? or not? (for "upgrade")?

The stand doesnt even fit with the plugs it came with.

1650285415479.png

Luckystricker

Official Alphacool Staff
Staff member
Hi @BobbyBoyGaming

OK.
The V.2 locking screws can be used with threads that have a stop. The ones where you have are the old V.1 locking screws, which you have to use where the thread has no stop and go further in.
Here is a picture of a V.3 pump top, here the threads go in over the entire length without a stop.
1650281025718.jpg

Can you upload a picture of yours?
The box was either mislabeled or mispacked. Unfortunately I can't tell you that here. But support will find a solution here.

Best Regards

Yes, mine does have the stopper. So it should work with the flush plugs.
Too bad it came with the wrong ones. I cant install the legs/support because the large plugs get in the way :(
v4 stopper for flush plug.jpg