looking for help because I stopped getting any responses from the official support email!

Jacob

Placed a 1500$ order with 4 GPU blocks pump + everything
after a few months of use I get leaks from the system, after a while I discovered that the pump tube has been cracked, ( I turned the pump upside down and screw it gently but it's didn't hold more than two weeks, new cracks appeared - I assume its because it's a very thin tube and it was faulty because later you guys stopped to sell it on your website )
I contacted the support(info@alphacool.com) and TIM was nice enough to offer me a replacement, however, the original tube wasn't listed anymore on your website so Tim offered me another one which to me, wasn't looking like a matching replacement to my cracked tube when I asked him he insisted that it's ok and wanted to send it to me ( I asked Tim twice because the diameter was different but Tim confirmed that it's OK! ),
then I asked Tim to send me another spare tube and special water ( need to exchange the tube so I need proper new water ) , he said that he can only give me one tube for free and on anything else I have to pay - so I did - ordered and PAID on the order just to discover that it isn't matching to my system as I suspected

Since then I've sent you very detailed and very nice emails, actually, FIVE emails in a whole month just to be totally ignored!

I'm consistently cleaning the leaks from the tube since then and I'm pouring new water every two days! crazy, right ??

Can anyone here help me maybe ?

Best,
Koba

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Can you please give me the part number of your expansion tank? And a picture of the tube or the item number of what Tim sent you?
That would now be important for me to see exactly which products it is exactly.

Jacob

My part number is:
https://www.alphacool.com/shop/rese...alphacool-eisbecher-d5-250mm-acetal-reservoir (I assume you start to sell it again, because back then it wasn't listed)

What Tim send me:

This is what Tim sent me

1655104383545.png

This is me asking him if he sure it's going to work:
1655104472919.png
The picture of the tube:
1655104608198.png

Tim replied:
1655105284922.png

Last edited:

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
The colleague Tim has indeed named the right tube for you. The diameter of the D5 Eisbecher tube is 60mm with a length of 205mm. Have you possibly measured yourself? Because the Eisbecher reservoirs are only available with tubes with 60mm diameter.
We also have reservoirs with 50mm tubes, but none that you can mount a D5 pump on.

That you do not get back to several mails, is indeed not in order. I will still look at peace and internally discussing. Here I must officially apologize, this is not the way we want to treat customer inquiries.
Have you been sent a replacement now? I have not yet been able to check this or it is not quite clear to me now.

Last edited:

Jacob

Thank you for speaking to him -Tim get back to me!

I sent him a video of the problem as he asked me to do... now I'm patiently waiting for his response

Jacob

Tim was kind enough to offer me two new replacements and other goodies by email!
Thank you guys for your help!

mjh17474

Unfortunately these will probably keep splitting, I have 2 loops and both reservoirs split and emptied my loops contents into the case at different times. I ordered 2 more but am not confident in them lasting as I've since seen a lot of posts elsewhere with the same problem. You were lucky support offered you replacements, I didn't get the same service!

mjh17474

@Thomas_S, I did but they were asking for proof of purchase and date, I believe I checked out without creating an account when initially ordering. I think I created an account when purchasing replacements but I can't log in to look. The "forgotten password" feature doesn't seem to work for me either (I've checked the spam folder).

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
@Thomas_S, I did but they were asking for proof of purchase and date, I believe I checked out without creating an account when initially ordering. I think I created an account when purchasing replacements but I can't log in to look. The "forgotten password" feature doesn't seem to work for me either (I've checked the spam folder).
Did you sign up through the Aquatuning Shop or Alphacool Shop? The receipt is of course important. Can you please write to me via PN?

mjh17474

Aha! Yes, it was through the Aquatuning shop. Here was the order for the replacements. I used the second last week to replace the second res that split and emptied half of my loop into the case again :).

1655369968626.png

You responded to my post with the pictures I attached previously.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi @mjh17474

Aquatuning is one of our reseller and we would need the invoice. If you didn´t receive it from them you can contact them to get an invoice copy. Just tell them that you need a invoice copy for your order ( 94038698). As soon as you have it just send it to us with a photo of your broken tube, your address and a short text to us ( info@alphacool.com). Then we can send you a replacment asap.