Metal compatibility for avoiding corrosion

Hello I have some old Corsair AIO Radiators, the pumps failed but I want to keep the radiators, I believe they are made of aluminum (just from looking at it).
I want to see if I can reuse the radiators with some Alphacool parts, but the Alphacool store page everything is mixed. I see Brass, Copper and Aluminum. It is too hard to tell because most of the parts are painted or chromed.

Which part can I use with old aluminum radiators? Also would these aluminum radiators be incompatible with the Alphacool Eisblock XPX Pro 1U?
This block looks like it is for server because it supports large sockets, but I believe it has copper inside. There are no specifications to be found anywhere, it is very difficult to navigate this store.

Can you please tell me what metal combinations are compatible?
I see the threads are brass so I assume Brass and copper are okay together correct? and what is aluminum compatible with? Just aluminum and plastic?

Can you please make my life easier and tell me the names of the product lines that are aluminum compatible? and the versions of the connectors/joints that are compatible too. And which CPU block works too. Thanks!

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI,

in all of our products is copper used in the water covering area. Other components like Aluminium doesn´t have contact with the water. If alumium is used for the water covering areas, like in our industrial aluminium radiators it is clearly indicated. Therefore we don´t have any CPU or GPU coolers, which are compatible with aluminium radiators.

Oh ok.
I still do not comprehend why you sell aluminum industrial radiators without providing a block that works with those radiators?
When people buy your industrial equipment how do they make it work? They just rely on anti-corrosion coolant?

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi,

as we write, are they only for industrial use, and such customers have their own coolers or machines with integrated coolers and they only need radiators.