Hi,
I would have a question. I have this reservoir, but what I would like is to have it mounted on the front radiator (inside case). However after checking manual I can see its possible to mount on fan/radiator, but the ports will be facing "sideways" and not towards the case plexi. I will show some screenshots for reference what I would like to achieve. Is here any special 90 degree mount bracket that would work on my 420 rad? Thanks.
I would have a question. I have this reservoir, but what I would like is to have it mounted on the front radiator (inside case). However after checking manual I can see its possible to mount on fan/radiator, but the ports will be facing "sideways" and not towards the case plexi. I will show some screenshots for reference what I would like to achieve. Is here any special 90 degree mount bracket that would work on my 420 rad? Thanks.