MSI 2080 Super Ventus OC, welche Wasserkühlung passt?

Smudo

Wie der Titel schon sagt würde ich gerne meine Grafikkarte mit einer Wasserkühlung versehen, da sie mir einfach zu laut ist. Welche würde wohl passen. Ich hab da bislang nichts adäquates finden können.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Du kannst unseren Konfigurator nutzen um den richtigen Kühlblock zu finden: https://www.hwconfig.com/waterblock-finder

Wichtig ist, dass du die PCB Nummer vergleichst. Die müsste für deine Karte so aussehen: V372-007R
Die NUmmer findest du entweder auf dem PCB oder auf der Verpackung der Grafikkarte.

Smudo

Hallo,
danke für die Antwort. Den Konfigurator hatte ich zuvor schon bemüht. Leider erfolglos. Die Nummer, die auf der Verpackung steht lautet 912-V372-256. Darunter wird nichts gefunden auch nicht mit V372-256.
Sonst noch Ideen?

Pavel

Hello there,

I support the topic starter. Is there an option for this GPU card?
MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Super Ventus 8G OC, 8GB GDDR6

Pavel

[QUOTE = "Smudo, post: 3168, member: 914"]
Hi,
Thanks for the answer. I had tried the configurator before. Unfortunately unsuccessful. The number on the packaging is 912-V372-256. Nothing is found among them, not even with V372-256.
Any other ideas?[/ QUOTE]

BTW, did you find a solution?

Last edited:

Pavel

Hey Hans,

thank you for the message.

After marketing research, I decided to change GPU card to ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080 Super OC 8GB GDDR6 which is supported by many WC brands. The price gap is tiny if compared to remaining efforts and risks with an unfamiliar brand. Anyway, I’m not in rush with my decision.

The fact that Bykski is the brand from Asia, makes me concern about the quality of a product. Yeah, I know that most of the top brand components are manufactured in Asian countries, but I prefer quality control and standards to origin from EU/USA contries.

I am not intent to stop you from bying Bykski. This should be trully yours go/no go deision. If you decide to go with Bykski, could you please leave the highly appreciated message about the results?

Hans Bambel

Changing the GPU is also an option for me. But only if the opportunity arises ;)

I also have some reservations about the quality I have to say, but maybe it's better than expected. I will keep you updated if I go for the Bykski one!

Hans Bambel

Hey Pavel again. Wanted to give you an update: I also went with another GPU brand. I also was not sure enough about the quality. And since it would be my first watercooling build I did not want to risk it.

Pavel

Hey Hans, happy to hear from you. What GPU did you choose? Would you go with flexible or rigid tubes?

Hans Bambel

I went for the EVGA 2070 Super XC Ultra. I bought it used with a waterblock, but I put an Accelero III air cooler on it and it is amazing. If I go for watercooling later I already have the waterblock for it. I would go for soft tubes, since I have a really small case (NCase M1) and I heard that soft tubes are easier for beginners anyway :)

Pavel

Hey Hans, hope you are doing great

I have a delay with water-cooling as expected the NVIDIA 30x0 series then stuck because of production issue. Nowadays, I am waiting for real users' reviews of AMD cards, the last sound very promising.