MSI 3070 Gaming x Trio Water Block

Kazak

Hi there, I live in the UK and was wondering whats going on with the waterblocks for the gaming x trio 3070?? The items been overdue at scan for months now, and i have friends who are having extreme issues with aquatuning and the border problems for customs, etc.

Was wondering when we'd be able to actually order from the UK for these products? I have everything ready for the additional part in my waterloop apart from the block now and really want to get it going.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
We have them on stock and they are ready for oders. I dont know what the problem with scan is, because they buy the stuff from our distributor and not from us directly.
And yes, we have a lot of boarder problems. Best way is to use DHL right now. UPS is not able to handle the shipment right now. And since leaving the EU, you have to pay the import tax at your customs in addition to the order and shipping costs. A lot of people in the UK didn't seem to understand that these are additional costs that they have to pay.

Kazak

We have them on stock and they are ready for oders. I dont know what the problem with scan is, because they buy the stuff from our distributor and not from us directly.
And yes, we have a lot of boarder problems. Best way is to use DHL right now. UPS is not able to handle the shipment right now. And since leaving the EU, you have to pay the import tax at your customs in addition to the order and shipping costs. A lot of people in the UK didn't seem to understand that these are additional costs that they have to pay.
Yeh i noticed that Aquatuning uses DHL for delivery for this reason, have you yourself heard of massive disruption to the deliveries of products?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
We have no issues with the production. Only with the GPU coolers because we have 5-6 times more orders than we had expected. Ou rmain problem are the shippings all over the world. There are to less containers and ship space available right now. Also the shipping costs for a container is right now 6 times higher than a year ago.

Kazak

We have no issues with the production. Only with the GPU coolers because we have 5-6 times more orders than we had expected. Ou rmain problem are the shippings all over the world. There are to less containers and ship space available right now. Also the shipping costs for a container is right now 6 times higher than a year ago.
Blimey, yeah i can imagine. So are the shipping times still roughly accurate then on your website if i was to buy one and get it shipped to the UK? I would personally opt for one of the higher delivery costs

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
For things that are not in stock, I would not rely too much on the expected delivery times. We get daily calls from customs or our freight service providers that deliveries are delayed and there is nothing we can do about it.

Kazak

For things that are not in stock, I would not rely too much on the expected delivery times. We get daily calls from customs or our freight service providers that deliveries are delayed and there is nothing we can do about it.
Okay, thanks for the information anyway, think im just guna have to pull the trigger and hope it doesnt get delayed for a few months

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
But the 3070 cooler is on stock. So... if you order now, we will ship it now. I talked only about non on stock products.

Kazak

But the 3070 cooler is on stock. So... if you order now, we will ship it now. I talked only about non on stock products.

Oh yeh, my question was relating to in stock things, i can see that its in stock, i just wanted to check about how delivery times are going for in stock items

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Ah.... uff... very different right now to UK. Between 4 workdays and 3 weeks.... but the most packages are only a few days on the way.

Kazak

Ah.... uff... very different right now to UK. Between 4 workdays and 3 weeks.... but the most packages are only a few days on the way.
3 weeks max?
Thats not bad to be honest, i was thinking it was going to be months. Ill go ahead and purchase one :)