Msi 3090 Gaming X Trio Block

jakeo10

I can understand your frustration very well. We also always rely on statements from our transport companies and are then very annoyed when we get new appointments. Unfortunately, I can also understand that at some point we can no longer be taken seriously. Our whole team is really angry about the situation and I feel very sorry for our support team. That's why we decided to put all Eiswolf 2 AIOs for the RTX 3XXX and AMD RX 6XXX series online only when we have at least a few hundred in stock. We will not start any more advance sales (only for a few coming soon RTX 3XXX and RX 6XXX DIY coolers because everything is planed right now, so hard to change that.... difficult to explain the reasons). Because the whole darn situation destroys our credibility. Which of course we do not want. That doesn't do us any good.

But you can assume that when you find a picture of a cooler on social media, hundreds of coolers have already been sold and delivered. Because less than 5% of our customers are on social media or forums. That is only an extremely small percentage. Many only read, but are not active anywhere.

Will the Eiswolf 2 AIO for the MSI GAMING X TRIO 3090 be available in December or should I be waiting for next year?

Thanks heaps for any info. Really appreciate everything you guys are doing to keep us informed and to meet demand.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
All Eiswolf 2 for the new Nvidia RTX 3XXX and AMD RX 6XXX cards will be available late january or february. Not earlier. I would say mid/end february 2021.

AlexanderV

Delivery date exceeded by a week (supposed to come in stock on 16nov). After 2 or 3 other delays.

And, of course, it's everyone's fault except Alphacool's. It's the suppliers (their own product, their own website, but yeah...), it's the couriers and the cargo transporters (which work just fine and normal, magically, for other industries. Just received a giant truck, about a ton, the literal unit of measurement, not figuratively, of vegetable glycerin and some other stuff, ordered by the company i work for last week, today it arrived from another country), and, of course, all the massive amount of people that have preordered this. Probably all 200 of us that have gotten an rtx 30xx, but only 5% of the customers being on social media... in 2020.

Totally normal, folks, happens everywhere, it's a bad period.
But somehow, other than a few rushed pc-related products, all the other industries seem fine. But these guys... wow, these guys were hit hard, and only them, for some reason.
And all the preorders, so hard to keep up with preorders, to satisfy all customers of a product which became the joke of the internet in terms of availability. So few worldwide have it, and they all decided to join the of niche custom watercooling and preorder their product from Alphacool.
That's the only logical, possible answer, is it not? Cannot think of any others that would fit, but I am sure the dear admins and employees of Alphacool will find a few new answers for us yet again :)