MSI GeForce RTX3090 VENTUS 3X OC AIO with 360 Rad?

deuse

Hi.

I have 3 alphacool AIO GPU coolers in my home, all running great :)

I have upgraded to a MSI GeForce RTX3090 VENTUS 3X OC.
May I ask when you will be bringing out the AIO for this card and will you have a 360 Rad option?
The other thing I would like to ask is, can you make male to female quick connect Extension so we can put the RAD where we like?

Like I want to buy a Raijintek Paean ATX case, but the rad part of the case is to far for my Alphacool CPU\GPU AIOs.
So a male to female extension is a must.

Thank you for your time.
Stay safe everyone.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
AIOs for RTX 3XXX and RX 6XXX cards will be ready in Mach/April. For the Ventus... sorry, not really sure. we wil over 12 different AIOs.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Yes... shame but we have so many orders for the normal coolers that we can hardly keep up with them now. We have now ordered an extra 50 CNC machines so that we don't run into such delivery problems again in the future.

deuse

Yes... shame but we have so many orders for the normal coolers that we can hardly keep up with them now. We have now ordered an extra 50 CNC machines so that we don't run into such delivery problems again in the future.

50 more CNCs wow.

I am in a disabled group of computer users in the UK, and we all use AIO in out systems.

We was talking about things that we would like. Maybe Alphacool could do this?

From the GPU block you have a male one side and female the other(quick connect\release).
Having it like this would mean that

1-We could put extensions for both sides so it will reach where we want to put the RAD.
2-Alphacool will make money selling these extensions.
3-More people would buy from you they can place the RAD where they like.

As they are now, it's a right pain to extend an AIO. We can only connect through one quick connect\release.
You could do the same for a AIO for the CPUs.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
I see what you mean. But the reason why we have a male connection on one side and a female connection on the other side is very simple. If customers have an Eisbaer and an Eiswolf, they can't connect them incorrectly. We prevent customers from connecting the products in such a way that the pumps of the systems work against each other.

So it's a safety issue, because customers often don't read the instructions or any other description. 90% of all support requests from customers would be unnecessary if the customers took a look at the instructions. But the majority of customers just don't do it. It is not uncommon for our support staff to simply read out what is in the manual. This is just an example of why we try to create as few sources of error as possible.

deuse

I see what you mean. But the reason why we have a male connection on one side and a female connection on the other side is very simple. If customers have an Eisbaer and an Eiswolf, they can't connect them incorrectly. We prevent customers from connecting the products in such a way that the pumps of the systems work against each other.

So it's a safety issue, because customers often don't read the instructions or any other description. 90% of all support requests from customers would be unnecessary if the customers took a look at the instructions. But the majority of customers just don't do it. It is not uncommon for our support staff to simply read out what is in the manual. This is just an example of why we try to create as few sources of error as possible.

I see what you're saying.

It's a pity Alphacool can't come up with something.

Thank you for your answers.

deuse

1-2 month we will release the most versions.

Will I be able to pre order one with a 360 rad with a fill point soon?
Sorry for being pushy. But I can't use my 10GB network card as the 3090 is taking up all the space.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
You cant preorder the Eiswolf now. Sorry, you have to wait until we will start the preorders in our shop.

Bullant

You are probably sick of people asking, but any updates on a release date for the Eiswolf 2 for 3090s? Mine is melting and really needs an AIO asap.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
All tubes are 40cm long. That is perfect for the "most" cases. Not for all of course but it is impossible to have the right length for every case on the market.