MSI RTX 3070 Gaming Z Trio Waterblock ?

CharlyZwo28

Good evening together !

I am currently looking for a waterblock fitting my MSI RTX 3070 Gaming Z Trio.
There is allready one for the RTX 3070 Gaming X Trio.

My Question is if anyone here has some information about this ? Does the Block also fit my Gaming Z Trio ?
MSI said the only difference would be the backplate material.

But as long as i have no infos i wont really dissambley my GPU and void the warranty..

I hope there is someone outside hwo can provide some infos..

Thank you and greetings!

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
You can send us pictures of your PCB (front & rear), then we can check for possible compatibility.

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
We can only check whether an existing cooler is compatible with your card. For this we need the PCB layout. If this is not the case, we cannot offer you a cooler. At this time, no new coolers are being developed for the 30XX cards.

We can only check whether an existing cooler is compatible with your card. For this we need the PCB layout. If this is not the case, we cannot offer you a cooler. At this time, no new coolers are being developed for the 30XX cards.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08SZ2FHVV/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=AVGUSX8EUG9VS&psc=1 this is the block I'm looking at for all intents and purposes it seems to be the one for my card's series. I'd love to add pics but it keeps saying too large file. they're less than 3mb ?