Need advice on small loop build

heartrobotninja

Hi, I am looking to build a cooling loop for my CPU and GPU. Here is what I am working with:

CPU: Ryzen 9 3950x
GPU: Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080 Super Advanced
Case: Sliger Cerberus

I can fit a 280mm radiator in the bottom and potentially a 120/140mm radiator on the top-front or side panel.

What I have right now:
NZXT Kraken x62 for the CPU, normal fans on the GPU.

What I have thought of so far:
Eisbaer Aurora 280 AIO (so this gets me the pump and reservoir on waterblock + 280mm radiator)

connected to:
Alphacool Eisblock GPX-N Plexi Light Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (Super) M08 (This appears to be the only block that works from the configurator)

Would this work? Would the Eisbaer Aurora be enough to drive it?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi, what is the PCB number of your graphics card? You can find the number on the original packaging or on the front/back side fo the card.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
This is exaclty the number that we need and it looks like we do not have a block for this graphics card (or better said i can not find under this PCB number anything which matches the card) We need a bare photo of the PCB - Layout without the original cooling on it. After that we can compare your photo with the ones we have and hoppefully find a solution for you.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Thank you for the photo. Looks like we have found a block for your graphics card :) but not an AIO :(