Need o rings for Alphacool Eisblock Aurora Acryl GPX-N RTX 3080/3090 FTW3 with Backplate [solved]

Rarshaiz

Is there anyway I can get the o rings sizes or for the waterblock in the title? My Block seems to have developed what I can only call black stuff on the block so I took it apart to clean it and would now feel better if I could replace the orings in side the block as well. If nothing else just give me the sizes (diameter) and lengths of the o-rings.

When I took it apart to clean is when I found that the nickel plating was deteriorated for me this is not an issue because you can not see that side of the water blocs.

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Which O-ring do you need exactly? There are different O-rings installed in the cooler. A photo would be helpful. If you have problems with the nickel plating, you can also contact our support directly by email. (info@alphacool.com, with photos ;-))

Rarshaiz

wb img.jpg
The o ring I really need is the one by the red bit holder as you can see i pinched it between the 2 surfaces as I was trying to get this card up and running in a hurry. As always when your in a hurry it ends up costing you more time in the long run 2 days how for this GPU as far as the nickel goes as I said I am not to worried about it as you can not see this side of it when in the case because they all face down. I am not willing to send the block in and wait for a return block either. I need this GPU up and running. Rendering time for my videos needs it. So unless you are willing to send me just the block part and I can return the old block part I will live with the plating as is.

Personally since I have 4 of these blocks so far and 10 more to purchase I would appreciate knowing the sizes of all the o rings but as I said the one I indicated is more important atm.

Thanks for your reply.
Rarshaiz

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Ok, here are the dimensions for all 4 O-rings:
- 2 x 61 mm
- 2 x 51 mm
- 2 x 95 mm
- 2 x 43 mm
(the NBR index for all O-rings is NBR 70)

Rarshaiz

Thank you so much it is greatly appreciated. It is way better to know then going to buy some at the store and trying to hit the mark. Yes I tried that on the one place locally that carries metric o rings does not have that exact size.

Thanks again and for the NBR classification.