Need some advice about your products

Leroy Everett

I would like to add a AIO cooling option to my GPU. I have a RTX 2080 ti and a Dark Base 700 Case. My CPU is cooled by a Eisbaer 360mm Liquid Cooler. I'm totally new to this kind of thing. So my first question is, Could I just purchase a water block and somehow run both the CPU and GPU with the same setup? If so, would this be difficult.

If not, I think I have space for another radiator....probably 240mm and just do the water block with this instead. Hopefully this makes sense because I'm really confused.

Thanks for any help

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Wich RTX 2080Ti exactly? Maybe we have an Eiswolf cooler for it, so you can connect it with the Eisbaer cooler.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
You can check with our GPU configrator if we have the right block: https://www.hwconfig.com/waterblock-finder

We have a few cooler for your graphics card (please check the PCB number, if it has this number: 90YV0C40-M0NA00, you can use those blocks:

Easiest way to connect it with your Eisbaer is the Eiswolf cooler. You only need to connect both. But only if you have space for a further 240 mm radiator. If you like to connect only a GPU cooler, you can use any of these, because as the amount of work is always the same.

Leroy Everett

Ok, thanks. I’ll check the number when I get home. If I could somehow add the block to my existing radiator, that would eliminate me from buying another radiator. (Not sure if that’s even possible) if I had to just do another radiator, that would be fine. I didn’t install the previous one, so I’m clueless.

I’ll check the number and get back with you

Leroy Everett

Eddy, I checked the box and the part number was the same as you listed. So if you can suggest a water block that might fit with the radiator I already have, that would be great. If not and I have to get another radiator, that would be fine also.

Thanks

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
If you have space for a further 240 mm rad, the simpelst way is to use an Eiswolf cooler. Because its an AIO wich you can connect with the Eisbaer cooler.
If you have no space for a further 240 mm radiator, you need to buy some fittings and tubes to connect everything. Because than, its like a custom water cooling loop. You will need to empty the Eisbaer, to connect it with the GPU cooler and you will need to refill the complete loop.

Leroy Everett

Thank you very much. I think I’ll just go with a new radiator. I should have space in my setup. Ill make sure before ordering. Thank for you’re help