New & available! Alphacool Eiswolf 2 AIO 3080/3090 for Ventus & ROG Strix GPU

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
New & in stock now! Alphacool Eiswolf 2 360mm RTX 3080/3090 AIO for MSI Ventus & ASUS ROG Strix graphics cards. Pre-assembled, pre-filled & ready for use!

Alphacool Eiswolf 2 AIO 360mm RTX 3080/3090 ROG Strix with Backplate

Technical data cooler and pump
L x W x H152,5 x 266 x 46 mm
Material cooler bottomNickel plated copper
Material cooler topPMMA
Pump typeDC-LT 2
Pump speed2600 rpm (+/- 10%)
Technical data radiator
L x W x H395 x 124 x 30mm (+/- 3%)
Material cooling fins, prechambers & channelscopper
Material threadsbrass
Material outer housingstainless steel
For fan size120 mm
Technical data fans
Speed0 - 2500 RPM
Static pressure3,17 mm H2O
Air flow rate119,8 m³/h

Compatibility

- ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080, 10GB GDDR6X, 2x HDMI, 3x DP
- ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 OC, 10GB GDDR6X, 2x HDMI, 3x DP
- ASUS GeForce RTX 3080 Ti STRIX LC Liquid Cooled, 12GB GDDR6X, 2x HDMI, 3x DP
- ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Gaming, 12GB GDDR6X, 2x HDMI, 3x DP
- ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Gaming OC, 12GB GDDR6X, 2x HDMI, 3x DP
- ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090 OC, 24GB GDDR6X, 2x HDMI, 3x DP
- ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090, 24GB GDDR6X, 2x HDMI, 3x DP

Alphacool Eiswolf 2 AIO 360mm RTX 3080/3090 Ventus with Backplate

Technical data cooler and pump
L x W x H132 x 259 x 46 mm
Material cooler bottomNickel plated copper
Material cooler topPMMA
Pump typeDC-LT 2
Pump speed2600 rpm (+/- 10%)
Technical data radiator
L x W x H395 x 124 x 30mm (+/- 3%)
Material cooling fins, prechambers & channelscopper
Material threadsbrass
Material outer housingstainless steel
For fan size120 mm
Technical data fans
Speed0 - 2500 RPM
Static pressure3,17 mm H2O
Air flow rate119,8 m³/h

Compatibility

- MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Ventus 3X 10G OC, 10GB GDDR6X, HDMI, 3x DP
- MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 12GB GDDR6X, HDMI, 3x DP
- MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Ventus 3X 24G, 24GB GDDR6X, HDMI, 3x DP
- MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Ventus 3X 24G OC, 24GB GDDR6X, HDMI, 3x DP

More information about the offer and compatibility can be found in our shop: Alphacool Eiswolf 2 360mm AIO for Nvidia RTX 3080/3090 MSI Ventus & Asus ROG Strix GPU

Slider_Eiswolf2_Nvidia_EN.jpg

deeceespeed

Registered just to say "hooray!" This means that the TUF 3090 can't be far behind, I hope!

Makes sense that Strix and Ventus 3090s would be first, though, they are very popular.

I am assuming that the Strix layout is too difference from the TUF to be used interchangeably (otherwise it would be listed as compatible!)

Thanks for your work, excited to see what comes next!

ravingrabbits

Hi, is there a reason the Ventus AIO could not work with the Gaming X Trio? AFAIK they are the same pcb, just different cooler.

Been waiting so long for this product since April :(

ravingrabbits

Can you send us pictures of your PCB?

Hi, its a normal 3080 Gaming X Trio which looks like this

Hopefully it is compatible with the Ventus!

ravingrabbits

I just got told they are not making any gaming X trio 3080/3090 Eiswolf AIO kits. Total BS. I would've paid top dollar for one.

Yup. Seems like the X Trio gets shafted all the time

First by MSI by giving a subpar thermal pads then quietly re-releasing a Z Trio.

But there is still hope, the Suprim X PCB is almost identical to the X Trio

No way Alphacool will not make one for the MSI top dog right? Right?

jakeo10

Yup. Seems like the X Trio gets shafted all the time

First by MSI by giving a subpar thermal pads then quietly re-releasing a Z Trio.

But there is still hope, the Suprim X PCB is almost identical to the X Trio

No way Alphacool will not make one for the MSI top dog right? Right?

It seems odd they wouldn't be making a gaming X trio 3090 Eiswolf 2 AIO but would make a Suprim 3080/90 one because it would technically be gaming X trio and Suprim compatible like you said.

I hope they make one for the Suprim but I have my doubts. I'm pretty annoyed because I was told last year that they would be making an Eiswolf 2 for the gaming X trio which is why I bought the gpu...then they turn around and say they won't be like wtf... I don't care if MSI changed the PCB for gaming z trio, they still sold craploads of gaming X trio first.

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Until MSI canceld the X Trio range and switched to Z Trio with a new PCB design. For this reason, there will be no AIO for this card. Suprim X is not on our to-do list at the moment either. Sorry

ravingrabbits

It seems odd they wouldn't be making a gaming X trio 3090 Eiswolf 2 AIO but would make a Suprim 3080/90 one because it would technically be gaming X trio and Suprim compatible like you said.

I hope they make one for the Suprim but I have my doubts. I'm pretty annoyed because I was told last year that they would be making an Eiswolf 2 for the gaming X trio which is why I bought the gpu...then they turn around and say they won't be like wtf... I don't care if MSI changed the PCB for gaming z trio, they still sold craploads of gaming X trio first.

From a business perspective it made sense not to support an EOL product just after months, I blame it on MSI really. The X Trio would be the last MSI product I ever purchased.

I have such high hopes for the AIO initially, I changed my thermal pads on my X Trio and in the process two screws are destroyed, managed to find some 3rd party screws but the hot spot temp is ruined after that. Found this forum when I was searching for alternatives, then was constantly reading updates throughout the months.

Oh well, not holding my breath for the AIO anymore, will work till my cooler dead and change to a waterblock which thankfully, has several selections from different manufacturers. I wanted an AIO because it is less hassle than maintaining a watercooled rig.

ravingrabbits

Well good news is, after I posted this, I went on google to search again and found this

Very expensive (around ~600 usd in total include the waterblock), but there is a Bykski TC block that fits the X Trio

Edit: Assuming the 300 usd AIO does not comes with a waterblock

Edit2: The AIO will come with a waterblock

Last edited: