New Eisbaer aurora gpu aio

Superlp12

Come across in one of the Ces2020 YouTube video. When will these be available and will there be a version for the asus rog strix 2080ti oc? Thanks

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
No wait mate i am sorry you mean the Eiswolf right not the Eisbaer? They are two different products. We are trying to bring the new Eiswolf end of March to the market but our factory is closed at the moment due the Corona virus in China. No one knows how long this delay will efect the production at the moment. We will keep our customers informed.

Superlp12

I was actually referring to the new gpu aio with the full cover block showcased at this year CES. Am I right to say my only option right now for is to get a water block and combine with the eisbaer extreme for a complete loop? Check my other post. Thanks

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Sure you can combine the Eisbaer with the GPU block. The pump is powerfull enough to run a custom loop easily. Which post of you should i check?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Well we are trying hard to normalize our stock. We hope to have those on stock within the next 6 to 8 weeks.