New Eisblock Aurora GPU Cooler for Nvidia RTX 4090!

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
The data sheet only states the scope of delivery of the thermal pads and not their positioning. This can be found in the manual alone. However, an error has crept into the data sheet, which has now been noticed due to your enquiry and will be corrected as soon as possible.

As for your question, the manual shows the correct scope of delivery.

Eliottk75

Hello,

yesterday I converted my RTX 4090 to the water cooler from Alphacool. What I noticed is that the left area of the cooler does not fill completely with liquid.
I have a flow rate of a good 82 l/h, the card is installed vertically. Is this a design problem?

RTX4090_Alphacool.jpg

Hello,

yesterday I converted my RTX 4090 to the water cooler from Alphacool. What I noticed is that the left area of the cooler does not fill completely with liquid.
I have a flow rate of a good 82 l/h, the card is installed vertically. Is this a design problem?

View attachment 4827
Same here with over 200lph. You can get rid of this pocket by putting your case on the side while pump is running. Once its gone it wont come back. It doesnt affect cooling just looks bad. It appears its a low flow part of the block.

Eliottk75

Same here with over 200lph. You can get rid of this pocket by putting your case on the side while pump is running. Once its gone it wont come back. It doesnt affect cooling just looks bad. It appears its a low flow part of the block.
Hello,

okay good to know, thank you very much for the fast reply.