New Eiswolf 2 AiO for RTX 4080/4090 & RX 7900XT/XTX

Eiswolf 2 AiO - now also for custom designs of RTX 4080/4090 and RX 7900XT/XTX GPUs! Alphacool presents additional innovative solutions for cooling Nvidia's Geforce RTX 4080 and 4090 and AMD's RX 7900XT/XTX graphics cards.

The enormous waste heat of the new graphics card generation is excellently dissipated with these coolers. The very good water flow and the large cooling surface are due to the particularly filigree fin structure. The jet plate with revised inflow engine also distributes the water perfectly on the cooling fins.

The complete chrome plating of the cooler not only provides resistant protection against acids, scratches and damage, but also achieves a beautiful homogeneity and remarkable shine.

The Aurora design of the cooler is kept visually calm and simple. This is evident not only in the cooler's design, but also in the wonderfully even lighting achieved via digitally addressable RGB LEDs.

The expandable Eiswolf 2 scores as an all-around carefree package and ensures that its user can easily access a performance-oriented GPU water cooling out-of-the-box.

Still included are the NexXxos ST30 360mm radiator, the Rise Aurora 120mm fans, DC-LT 2 pump and the TPV hoses with quick-release coupling.

The Eiswolf 2 AiO - 360mm for RTX 4090 Strix + TUF, RTX 4080 Suprim, RTX 4080 Strix, RTX 4080 Founders Edition, RX 7900XTX/XT Taichi - Phantom, RX 7900XTX/XT Nitro and RX 7900XTX Reference are available for pre-order now from the Alphacool Online Shop.

Features Eiswolf 2 AiO

Radiator

- Material fins, pre-chambers & channels: copper
- 360mm for 3x 120mm fans

Fans
- Alphacool Rise Aurora 120mm
- Connection & control: 4-pin PWM
- Fan speed: 0-2500 rpm/min
- Max. Air Flow: 119.8 m³/h
- Max. static pressure: 3.17 mm/H2O

Cooler & Pump
- Material cooler bottom: chrome-plated copper
- Material cooler top: acrylic
- Material pump housing: acetal
- Fin structure: 0.4 x 0.4mm
- Pump type: DC-LT 2 (2600 rpm +/- 10%)
- Connection & control: 4-pin PWM

Compatibility

Eiswolf 2 AIO - 360mm RTX 4090 Strix + TUF

- ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 OC
- ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 4090
- ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 OC
- ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090

Eiswolf 2 AIO - 360mm RTX 4080 Founders Edition
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 4080 Founders Edition

Eiswolf 2 AIO - 360mm RTX 4080 Strix
- ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4080 OC
- ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4080

Eiswolf 2 AIO - 360mm RTX 4080 Suprim
- MSI GeForce RTX 4080 Gaming X Trio 16GB
- MSI GeForce RTX 4080 16GB Suprim X

Eiswolf 2 AIO - 360mm RX 7900XTX Reference
- AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX
- ASUS Radeon RX 7900 XTX
- ASRock Radeon RX 7900 XTX
- Biostar Radeon RX 7900 XTX
- GIGABYTE Radeon RX 7900 XTX 24G
- PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 XTX
- XFX Radeon RX 7900 XTX

Eiswolf 2 AIO - 360mm RX 7900XTX/XT Nitro
- Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 7900 XT Vapor-X
- Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 7900 XTX Vapor-X

Eiswolf 2 AIO - 360mm RX 7900XTX/XT Taichi - Phantom
- ASRock Radeon RX 7900 XT Taichi OC
- ASRock Radeon RX 7900 XTX Taichi OC
- ASRock Radeon RX 7900 XT Phantom Gaming OC
- ASRock Radeon RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC

1676539939642.jpeg

nicolemariedupont

I preordered mine and have watched the lead time on it drop steadily but now it jumped up to 10 to 11 weeks. Is this on current new orders or is that for anybody who has previously ordered and current orders? I ordered the 7900XTX reference edition Eiswolf 2.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
The list of pre-orders are long. It seems like everyone wants coolers for the new cards at the same time at the moment. When coolers come in, the pre-order lists are processed by order date. But there is no telling at the moment when the situation will return to normal. Probably not in the next few weeks for most models.

nicolemariedupont

I preordered it on the 24th of February. The biggest problem is no clear communication with the people who did preorder. The only indication that we have is the lead time on the product page. I was getting hopeful because it had gone down to 11 days and now it jumped up to 11 weeks. There needs to be some communication from you guys to the people who have already ordered. It isn't a cheap product and having that kind of money tied up on a product that may never ship isn't great.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
I can understand the anger. I would feel the same way as a customer. I can't go into internal processes. I can only say this much. After last year was relatively modest, as with all brands in the PC sector, our sales figures increased abruptly and extremely. We had expected much lower unit sales and planned accordingly. Now we were suddenly overrun again and our production planning was completely overturned. Normally we produce goods for 3-4 months in stock. But this time the products that were intended for 3-4 months were not even enough for 1-2 months. And now we are standing there with our pants down and can't give exact details because we have to deliver worldwide.
Yes, it sucks. As a customer it really sucks. Therefore, this should only serve as a rough explanation. I don't really expect people to be understanding.

nicolemariedupont

I work in manufacturing, and I understand that, but we give customers lead times when they order. If we can't keep the lead times, we initially gave we communicate with them. There is no communication. I understand not being able to keep up with high demand. The important thing is that we communicate with our customers. What is upsetting is that our order status page says nothing about an estimate on ship time, and if we want to cancle we must submit a ticket which takes anywhere from 24 to 48hr to get a reply. It's difficult as a customer to accept those kinds of waits when you are trying to see if your product is coming or even if you can get your money back.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Our store system is no longer up to date. The store and the system behind it is currently being updated. The entire communication to the customer will be revised in the next few months. A weak point with us currently, that's true.
Regarding the lead times in production, it is not so easy to determine fixed dates for various reasons. As I said, I can't go into any more detail. If it were only about the production of GPU coolers, it would be easy, but we have over 1600 products and very many are CNC milled. And demand has exploded for all parts. Coordinating this in a reasonable way is a mammoth task despite 100 CNC machines. We produce all CNC, turned parts, injection molded parts and much more completely ourselves. We do not use external companies and do not want to.

Xxshark888xX

Hi staff of Alphacool.

I bought this AiO for my ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming, and since the 1st day I had this ugly issue (which seems to not affect temp of the GPU, but I'm convinced that'll start soon) where pockets of air keep forming inside the water block. I received it in April, and then you said that it will go away after a few weeks of normal usage... Well, not true, actually those pockets of air are becoming bigger and bigger, even tho I don't have any leak.

Please help me out, because I'm really disappointed with this purchase.

[edit]
Rolling the case temporary solves the issue, then after ~1 week the pockets of air start to grow again

IMG20230930143004.jpg

IMG20230930142956.jpg

IMG20230930142952.jpg

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI,

where did you mount the radiator? Every AIO has some Air inside, but normally it will be in the radiator, if the radiator is mounted correctly above the pump, ideally in the top of the case.

Xxshark888xX

HI,

where did you mount the radiator? Every AIO has some Air inside, but normally it will be in the radiator, if the radiator is mounted correctly above the pump, ideally in the top of the case.
The radiator is mounted vertically with the tubes faced downwards, and it is above the pump level. So this can't be the issue. Maybe it is relevant (even if I don't think so), I bought separately a 240mm radiator (same model as the one shipped with the AiO) because of space issues. But as mentioned before, I've bought it from Alphacool and it is the same model.

I also run the pump always at full speed in DC mode (water pump mode from bios)

Last edited:

Xxshark888xX

So a month has passed and nobody reached to me about this issue.

This was my first and last time buying an Alphacool product and I'll be very carefully to never recommend this scam company.

dantewow

So a month has passed and nobody reached to me about this issue.

This was my first and last time buying an Alphacool product and I'll be very carefully to never recommend this scam company.
Hello shark.
I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. I have just completed my system and I am looking towards a cooling system for the RX 7900 XTX GPU. Can you please give me some information about this wattercooling model you have and what minimum and maximum temperatures you have achieved.
From the pictures you provided, it seems to me that you have a problem with the unsufficient fluid to radiator, or even its positioning. The symptom you have is strange.
But in your case, two things can be to blame, the Radiator position or you missings some liquid but in your current position you should have liquid all the way up( check the marking points with yellow )
As a test, I would go for a complete cleaning of the radiator if you can flush out the fluid and replace it with a professional one, although, i think it is distilled watter inside the radiator the basics fluid.

1699384277265.png

Xxshark888xX

Hello shark.
I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. I have just completed my system and I am looking towards a cooling system for the RX 7900 XTX GPU. Can you please give me some information about this wattercooling model you have and what minimum and maximum temperatures you have achieved.
From the pictures you provided, it seems to me that you have a problem with the unsufficient fluid to radiator, or even its positioning. The symptom you have is strange.
But in your case, two things can be to blame, the Radiator position or you missings some liquid but in your current position you should have liquid all the way up( check the marking points with yellow )
As a test, I would go for a complete cleaning of the radiator if you can flush out the fluid and replace it with a professional one, although, i think it is distilled watter inside the radiator the basics fluid.

View attachment 5668
Hi dante, the temps right now are okay, as I've said I'm more pissed off about the esthetic part, but also kinda worried because those pockets of air are growing bigger and bigger, so the contact surface where the water is missing, it'll not be cooled efficiently.

My temps, in Cyberpunk 2077 with almost everything set to high/ultra, RT (no PT) set to ultra and Intel scaling technology set to balanced yields a GPU edge temp of ~65°C and a junction temp of max 91°C which is fair good, even tho I'd expected to be a little bit more cooler, but a ~25 delta difference is really good for an intensive GPU game like Cyberpunk 2077.

I don't want to flush it because I never did something like this and I intentionally bought an AIO to avoid the maintenance part, that's why I'm really unsatisfied with the product.

P. S: I've the Eiswolf 2 model for the ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming GPU