New Eiswolf 2 starting to rust

kapul4

Hello, bought Eiswolf 2 AIO for 3090 exactly one month ago and received it 20-25 days ago. In short, I am happy with the temperatures and don't have problem with memory temperatures of what some people have with Alphacool coolers on 3090, but when I was upgrading to a new case few days ago, I noticed discolorations on the water block. I sent the customer support a question what it is, and they say I should replace the cooling asap since it has been filled with "faulty coolant" but that I would lose the warranty on the block or that I can send it back for repair. So, if I understood correctly, I have been provided 2 options by the support: "Fix" it by myself and in the meantime lose the warranty or send them the whole product back at my expense and wait for repair and be without a PC for over a month(shipping back and forth+waiting for RMA approval) even thou it has been DOA what they acknowledged? The "damage" doesn't look too bad tho, I found similar stuff on google and people say it's normal? IMG_20230914_130036.jpgIMG_20230914_130039.jpgScreenshot_1-min.png

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI,

as my colleague told you we can offer you that you send the product back to us, so that we can solve the problem or alternative if you don´t want to wait, you could clean the system by yourself. For this we can offer to send you a new bottle of liquid, but as my colleague told you, you will lose the warranty, regarding a leak, if you open the water block by yourself to clean the system.