New PC 2023 - purchase advice

IcyStorm

Hi all! I would like to ask the community and Alphacool for professional advice for my new rig! I will be very grateful if you can support me in my choice!

First of all here is the gig:

PSU: 1200 W CORSAIR
Case: SILENT BASE 802 Window Black
GPU: AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XTX Taichi 24GB OC
MainBoard: ASRock B650 PG Lightning 90-MXBK20-A0UAYZ
CPU: Zen 4 - 7900X3D
RAM: DDR5 6000 - TeamGroup T-Force VULCAN DIMM Kit 32GB
SSD: PCIE 5.0 1x1TB and 1x4TB pcie 4.0

Here is my dream water cooling system,
Please note its my first one, and i am not reallly experienced in that. Also there is components that are not from Alpha, hope that will be ok...

The purpose of the rig!
1) to be Quiet! Then if possible -
2) Dust free
3) Cool as possible.
4) I dont care much for LEDS, colors and that kind of "crap".

1. Radiator - Alphacool NexXxoS HPE-45 Full Copper 360mm
2. Pump + reservoir - Alphacool Core 200 Aurora reservoir + Aplphacool Eispumpe VPP755 - Single Edition V.3
3. GPU - Alphacool Eisblock Aurora Acryl RX 7900XTX/XT Taichi/Phantom with Backplate
4. CPU - Cuplex kryos NEXT VARIO AM5/AM4, nickel/nickel
5. Coolant - Aquacomputer Double Protect Ultra 1l
6. T.Paste - Alphacool Apex 17W/mK Thermal grease 4g
7. Tubing = Alphacool tubing AlphaTube HF 16/10 (3/8"ID) - non UV blue transparent 3m Retailbox and Alphacool tubing AlphaTube HF 16/10 (3/8"ID) - UV red 3m (9,8ft) Retailbox
8. Fittings - Alphacool Eiszapfen 16/10mm compression fitting G1/4 - deep black X8
8a. Fittings - Alphacool Eiszapfen 16/10mm compression fitting 90° rotatable G1/4 - deep black x4
8b. Alphacool HF Y-45° connector - G1/4 revolvable - 2x inner- 1x outer thread - Deep Black
8c. Alphacool 2-way ball valve G1/4 - Black Nickel
9. 3x Radiator fans - NF-F12 PWM chromax.black.swap and 3x Case fans - Silent Wings 4 120mm (incl into the box)

1)Please share your thoughts if I am missing parts to put it together.
2) The CPU cooler is Nickel, and i would like to have a complete Copper system...what is your advice, i dont want rust or lots of maintenance?
3) CPU + GPU will hit around 700W total power...Is my config enough to keep it cool?
4) What parts can be optimized and replaced with others for better results... Keep in mind what is above is my top budget currently..
5) Shocked to see that GPU block is not coming with the proper pad and thermal paste - Alphacool Apex 17W/mK and Alphacool Eisschicht thermal pad - 17W/mK :((

Thanks a lot in advance!

Last edited:

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
1. Radiator - Alphacool NexXxoS HPE-45 Full Copper 360mm
... is probably not enough cooling surface for your planned system, at least if you want to run your system silently. Radiators with a thickness of 45mm only really show their power when they are fitted with radiators on both sides in push/pull mode. If you can, I would recommend 2 360mm radiators with 30mm thickness. Adaptively, of course, 3x120mm fans per radiator.

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
5) Shocked to see that GPU block is not coming with the proper pad and thermal paste - Alphacool Apex 17W/mK and Alphacool Eisschicht thermal pad - 17W/mK
Why choked. Included is our 16 W/mK paste, which does its job completely reliably. In addition, the included heat conducting pads are completely sufficient for everyday use.
2) The CPU cooler is Nickel, and i would like to have a complete Copper system...what is your advice, i dont want rust or lots of maintenance?
The CPU cooler is made of copper! The copper base is only nickel-plated.