No LGA1700 mounting kit on Eisbear Pro Aurora 360 11771

hargan3

Update: to install a lga1700 cpu missing from the package only 1 backplate. The 4x screw, 4x 2 mm. washer, 4x M4 nuts and 4x pressure spring seems the same for AM4. Sent an email to Alphacool. Thanks.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Ok, you got one from the first batch we made before LGA 1700 was released. Support will sent you the screws and the backplate for free.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Yes, but you also need the 2mm washer from the AMD mounting set for AM4 which really should be included.

Maxambra

Buongiorno ho scritto ad info@alphacool.com per il kit per lga1700 ma non ricevo risposta. Quanto tempo ci vuole per la spedizione in italia? Ho allegato copia della fattura d'acquisto va bene?
grazie

hargan3

Scusa ho sbagliato Ho corretto il post successivamente. Dal 29 che ho scritto mi hanno risposto ieri che invieranno il kit.

hargan3

Il dissipatore è davvero molto efficace ma è troppo rumoroso. Con le ventole al 100% siamo intorno ai 45 decibel di una vecchia lavastoviglie

hargan3

Sì dai... Dovrebbe mancare solo lì backplate per Intel. Il resto del kit LGA1700 è lo stesso dell AM4 come puoi vedere dal manuale nuova versione da scaricare. Tutto sommato è un po' arrangiato... La pressione di montaggio a fine corsa è piuttosto elevata comunque non da problemi. Mancherebbero dei distanziali. Le ventole sono davvero bellissime e sono compatibili con controller argb gen1. Sulle mainboard Asus li puoi attaccare direttamente.

hargan3

Con temperatura ambiente di 19 gradi Celsius, case cooler master h500p chiuso e cpu Intel i9-12900K clock standard con pasta termoconduttiva Grizzly kryonout, sotto stress test non supera i 70 gradi Celsius

hargan3

Ok, you got one from the first batch we made before LGA 1700 was released. Support will sent you the screws and the backplate for free.
Sorry Eddy, I read here https://forum.alphacool.com/threads/alder-lake-temperatures.2748/ that you are working on a new back plate for Aurora Pro 360. I have write to Alphacool via email, but nothing received yet...
I would like to receive the new version... may be they are waiting to ship it? How can I check?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
The new backplates are not available now. Think middle or end of next week they will be available.