Nobody answer any email!

Lagauk

I have been trying to contact alphacool for ages! There's absolutely NOBODY reading info@alphacool.com?? or did everyone quit the job?!!??!
I bought a GPU block Order Number 30173774 and it keeps creating massive air pockets on the block and now loads of orange patches that looks like oxidation or something similar.. in less than 15 days of usage.
I bought now, 2 days to arrive, the CPU AIO to close a loop.. but the only thing I'll close is my patience with Alphacool... open RMA and return this GPU bock (Alphacool expanses ofc!) and cancel my CPU AIO order. This is beyond a joke! Customer service ZERO!

My emails below!
Hello,

Why nobody answer any email in this company?????

I am having issues since day 1 and nobody reply any email!

Now I noticed some weird colours inside my GPU block.. looks like oxidation.. what is that???

Apart of oxidation it keeps creating air pockets inside the block. Theres a huge air pocket in this photo. My radiator is on the top which should be pulling the bubbles over there.. what is going on???? I have another alphacool AiO for my cpu on the way... but I will cancel it and return this one if nobody talks to me!!!!

Attachments

• 1000013997.jpg
    1000013997.jpg
    964.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:

Luckystricker

Official Alphacool Staff
Staff member
Hi @Lagauk

Have you checked the spam folder, sometimes the replies end up there. Some people are on vacation over the holidays, so unfortunately it may take longer for an answer to come out.

I have deleted the text part of your emails for data protection reasons.

Best Regards

Lagauk

I am 100% confident that nothing came to my spam box. I check it every day and clean it.
I understand it was the end of the year... but no automatic response? "We are closed" or "We are working with reduced staff, expect delays on the answer until xx/xx/2350"
That's called professionalism and excellence in customer service.
Leave your clients hanging without any feedback for a week, it is just not acceptable.
So, what is wrong with GPU block? Why massive bubbles are forming down the GPU block and not staying on the radiator on the top of the case where it should stay? Why the loss of colour on the block? Why orange-ish like oxidation?

Lagauk

Look. I removed all the bubbles from the GPU block few hours ago.. and I already have a big one again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240103_144818_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240103_144818_Gallery.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 5

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi,

at the moment it can take up to 6 days until you receive a answer on your mail. Please have some patience and don´t open new tickets again, this will delay a answer again.

Lagauk

Thank you. Now that I know Alphacool Support team only answer here on the Forum, I won't open more tickets.

Lagauk

So, you are saying that this amount of air bubbles inside my block is normal?

Attachments

• 20240106_075612.jpg
    20240106_075612.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 6

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI,

every AIO has Air in the system, since warm water is expanding. Because of this we are recommending to place the radiator above the pump, in best case in the top of your case. Then the air should be in the radiator. If the air is already, due transport or wrong placement of the radiator, in other parts, you can simply move it back to the radiator by venting the system.

Lagauk

The Radiator is above the pump.. it has been always above the pump. Moreover.. it is on the top of the case.. let's say, 30-40cm above the pump.
Now I have a loop with your CPU AIO which is also above boths pumps. Both radiators are above both pumps. Rad1 -> Rad2 -> CPU -> GPU -> Rad1. The GPU is the last one on the loop before going back to the radiators. Why the bubbles are forming there and why my GPU block is losing the colours?
Is there any risk to my GPU those massive air pockets?
P.S. the bubbles are only getting bigger and bigger. The lost of colours same.

Attachments

• 20240108_073731.jpg
    20240108_073731.jpg
    386.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 20240108_073740.jpg
    20240108_073740.jpg
    440.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Lagauk

I am sorry, but I got a message from the support team to wait for up to 6 days that I would have an answer from the support about my issue, and that was the answer? This video could have been given to me Thursday, the 4th. 4 days ago. I was expecting some more techinal useful assistance as I had to wait 4 days for it and it is not even the case.
What is going on?
Fact is, on a warm GPU, your block design doesn't allow the bubbles move back to the radiator for some reason I don't know. My GPU is mounted on vertical position and those areas where the bubbles are forming, are the highest points inside your block, logically the bubble won't leave the block unless there a SUPER STRONG flow to push them out. So it is assumed a poor block design that doesn't support vertical mount on system that runs warms (my GPU temps are always on full load in btw 50-70c). If this block is not good for vertical mount, you should had been made that very clear on your product page and if that is the real case, I'll need to RMA everything back to you and ger refunded. Also the tubes are on that way because it was the only way I could place them inside as your tubes are VERY, VERY long. This "layout" was the best I could achieve without bending or twisting the tubes risking to block the flow.

Last edited:

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi,

the water block can be used verticallyl. The air bubbles are normal. If they don´t move by themself and disturb you, you have to remove them by yourself. Please note that this trapped air is not a RMA case, since it is normal that a AIO has Air inside, due the fact that warm water is expanding.

Lagauk

Ok, if you say it's normal, so there's no risk to my GPU. I am fine with the aesthetic as it is. I was concerned about possible risks to my GPU for not having the whole block "covered".
Thanks.