Nvidia 2070 Super AIO cooler

moiram14

Hi, I recently bought the Eisbaer Aurora 240mm AIO for my CPU and I love it. I have been looking to pair it with a GPU AIO cooler for my MSI Nvidia RTX 2070 Super Gaming X. I've known about the Alphacool Eiswolf 240 GPX Pro Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 - Black M05 for about a month and I was planning on buying it because it seemed to be the only cooler available that would fit my graphics card. However, recently I noticed that it is no longer available or being manufactured. Did the Alphacool Eiswolf 240 GPX Pro Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 - Black M05 meet the end of its lifetime? Are there any plans to launch a new product as a replacement, maybe like an Aurora variant of the Eiswolf line? If not, any recommendations as to what I could get to cool my 2070 Super?

Thank you, I appreciate your time.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi There, because of the low demand we set the block EOL and it would be not produced anymore. Sorry for that :( What is the PCB number of your graphics card? The number starts with V3X-XXXX

moiram14

Hi There, because of the low demand we set the block EOL and it would be not produced anymore. Sorry for that :( What is the PCB number of your graphics card? The number starts with V3X-XXXX

I think the PCB number is V373-283R. Wondering if there is any other product available. I know the NexXxoS GPX line, but I am not sure if it is compatible.

moiram14

Is there any other for a different GPU that would work with this card even if not all the screws are used? Sorry if I am being too persistent.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
No problems buddy you are not persistent no worries :) Hmm we can offer you an option but i can not tell you that we would find 100% a block for the card. Can you please remove the original cooling from the card shoot some photos of the naked PCB/Layout of the graphics card and send it to us? Based on the photos we can say exactly whether we have a cooler for it or not.

moiram14

Thank you so much. I was hesitant to remove the stock cooler, since we aren't sure there will be a guaranteed Alphacool product that will fit. Therefore, I attached an exact image from MSI of the front and back of the MSI 2070 Super Gaming X card. I apologize, hope this works.

Attachments

• PCB.jpg
    PCB.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 14-137-445-V19.jpg
    14-137-445-V19.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 3

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi,
I am very sorry but the compatible water block is EOL and we do not produce it anymore. It was only following water block compatible with your GPU.
Alphacool Eiswolf 240 GPX Pro Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 - Black M05
Artikelnummer: 11696

Maybe you can still purchase it from one of our reseller.