Order 30125398 eta

bleh i

Hi, asking for a eta on my order 30125398. The eta on the product page was around 15 days when i ordered it but now that it has gone down to 0 it went back up to 12 which is a bit confusing to me.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi there, the ETA of the block is the 6th of November.

The eta on the product page was around 15 days when i ordered it but now that it has gone down to 0 it went back up to 12 which is a bit confusing to me.
Let me explain you this. Maybe some other people wants to know too. We have a preorder list. At the moment we are not coming after with the orders. Say you are the 43th on the waiting list and 30 blocks comes in to stock. The first 30 orders will be delivered. After that the system picks the next ETA. This is the ETA that you see after the blocks are sold out. I know it is bit confusing but this is the situation for the moment.

bleh i

Hmm so i havent gotten any message about my order being sent, what is my position in the waiting list at the moment? And whats the realistic arrival time of the block for me?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
First delivery arrives on the 16th of November. You are in the 5th position means you will get your order shipped with the next delivery.