Order No.: 30124993

dabolins

Hi, I recently ordered two "13294 Alphacool Eispumpe VPP755 - Single Edition V.3" pumps direct from your website and after they arrived I noticed that the packaging and specs on the product itself are for the V.2.

I had ordered from your website as they were some of the only places selling V.3, as I could get the V.2 for much cheaper in my own country from other retailers. I am very disappointed to receive a different product than what I paid for.
Eispumpe-VPP755-Single-Edition-V2.jpg

dabolins

Is there another place for me to contact support? the link from my order email to contact support just takes me to the alphacool website.

dabolins

Thank you for confirming! This is a huge relief.

However, do you know if there is a difference between the advertised lift height of 4.25m vs the 4.0m that is printed on this unit?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
However, do you know if there is a difference between the advertised lift height of 4.25m vs the 4.0m that is printed on this unit?
4,25m? I dont get this point really. This pump can lift 4.00m and not 4.25m or do you mean something else?

dabolins

Though, I will confirm here in case you have more information.

The product page says it is NOT compatible with Primochill reservoirs, but does not specify which ones or why.

I have these 2 reservoirs:
  • PrimoChill CTR™ SFF Compression Tube Reservoir System Phase 2 D5 Enabled - White POM- 120mm Frosted CTR2-SFFD5W-12-F
  • PrimoChill CTR™ Compression Tube Reservoir System Phase 2 D5 Enabled - White POM - 240mm Clear CTR2-D5W-24
Are you able to confirm that these reservoirs are NOT compatible with the VPP755 v.3 pumps that I have?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
I my self dont know any of their products really. I know that the pump is not comatible with their reservoirs. But i can not tell you which one specificly. Thank you for the information with the pump. It is typing mistake and my colleague will fix it.