Order No.: 30132970

kivalaki

Hello!

Any updated on this order? It's been 2 months since I have ordered... Please don't tell me I have to wait 4 weeks again.

Thanks,
Mark

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Sorry for the delay. Delivery will take at least another 4 weeks. The demand for coolers is currently very high. We have massively increased our capacity at the moment due to the high demand. Please be patient a little longer.

kivalaki

This is a quote directly from the previous post: " However, the next delivery in approx. 4 weeks should be sufficient to be able to serve all previous pre-orders. "

I don't understand what happened, when I ordered I was promissed 4-5 weeks, then added 4 weeks and now again? I ordered from you because of that 4 week period as I need it urgently for my render farm, if I have known it would take 3 months I would have not ordered at all.

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
We do our best to deliver the ordered goods within the given deadlines. Unfortunately, the Corona pandemic is currently causing a lot of confusion. Especially the export/import of goods due to interrupted supply chains is currently very difficult and is sometimes associated with long delays. Nevertheless, we are doing our best to serve our customers as quickly as possible.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
This is also about the quantity of pre-orders. If the pre-orders are larger than the quantity coming into the warehouse, then the delivery date in the shop is automatically postponed to the next delivery date. The pre-orders are processed after the orders have been received.

kivalaki

I was promissed I get into the next batch 1 month ago. If you know how many pieces you get and how many preorders you can fill out with that it's easy to just tell me that I am nowhere near the next batch. And I quote: " We have so many pre-orders that the last deliveries have not yet been sufficient to be able to deliver all pre-orders. However, the next delivery in approx. 4 weeks should be sufficient to be able to serve all previous pre-orders. The orders will be processed as they are received. Unfortunately, you weren't far enough up the list for the last one."

I sadly cannot wait any longer and your competition caught up with you and they have faster supply.

Please cancel my order: 30134350, 30132970.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Between 24 and 48 houres. And check your spam folder, maybe the answere mail is there.