Order No 30135858 defective?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7294
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7294

After about 2-3 weeks of usage, I notice that water is beginning to seap through some gaps. Is it possible to get a replacement/exchange?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210601-110659_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210601-110659_Gallery.jpg
    474.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20210601-110627_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210601-110627_Gallery.jpg
    513.2 KB · Views: 12
D

Deleted member 7294

Have forwarded to the above mentioned email. Thank you.

D

Deleted member 7294

May I know how long does it take for a reply on average? It's almost 24 hours but I have yet to receive a reply or confirmation mail that my request has been received. Not sure if my mail got through or not.

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Sure, you may! ;-) Normally, the support answers within 24 hours. Have you checked your SPAM filter? Often the mails go in there.

D

Deleted member 7294

I have checked my spam folder but there's nothing in it.

Thomas_S

Staff member
Please give the support some more time. I think you will receive your information during the course of the day. When did you write your email yesterday?

D

Deleted member 7294

About 2 hours before your first reply. Got it. Thanks for your help Thomas. Appreciate it.

Thomas_S

Staff member
I briefly asked support about the processing status & there are still a few things to be clarified regarding the processing. But you will definitely get your answer today. However, it is normal that a response from our support team can take up to 48 hours during peak times.

D

Deleted member 7294

Hi Thomas. Thank you once again for your help. I have just received a reply from support.

It states that I will receive an replacement water block asap.
However it didn't say how to return the current block and so on.
Also I was wondering if I should continue to message you or shift the conversation to the email address stated above. (seeing that you reply really fast).

Appreciate your help. Thanks.

Thomas_S

Staff member
The conservation regarding RMA will only be done by email. If you have any questions regarding the further processing, please continue to contact our support. Here in the forum we only answer general questions about complaints. If we can make it a little bit easier to help you - then we are happy to do so.