Order Number 30117005

thingi

I purchased a GPX Solo, finally the other bits of my build arrived today. So I opened the Alphacool order.

Please advise why I've been sent items with incorrect fittings (the springs are too large and the correctly sized M3 nuts are missing). Also the nuts inside the plastic bag do not fit the GPX Solo, they are too large. The washers provided also do not match those shown in the downloadable instructions and are metal not plastic and look much thinner.

Upon further inspection of the packaging it looks pretty clear to me this GPX Solo has been opened prior to being sent to me. Why was there brown packing tape covering the original sticker, have you sent me returned goods in error?

Attachments

• IMG_20200304_000246.jpg
    IMG_20200304_000246.jpg
    883 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20200304_001253.jpg
    IMG_20200304_001253.jpg
    372 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

thingi

Hi there, this is definietly a used/B-product and it is send by mistake i am very sorry for that :( Please send an email to info@alphacool.com so we can replace the product asap. Again we are very sorry for this mistkae.

Hi, Thanks for your prompt response, I sent an email as requested and got a response quickly too. Hopefully the replacement will arrive shortly.

I had a problem with a Corsair Custom Loop order recently, which involved a mountain of emails containing useless / no real info and multiple calls to a Philippines call centre to sort their multiple errors (most unsuccessful), in summary friendly but useless...

Alphacool's response to a problem has so far been on a completely different level. Thank you for your support, much appreciated.

thingi

Thank you for the fast shipping, the mousepad was a really nice touch too :)

Brilliant customer service, I'll be shopping with you again!