Ordering failure - multiple payments taken, no order confirmation, no communication from customer service

tayohnas

Hello, hoping an admin here can help.

I placed an order in the Alphacool.com Shop on Wednesday, did not receive an order confirmation but did have two payments taken from my account. I sent a contact request by the shop's contact form on Wednesday to find out what was happening and haven't heard anything from that. I sent a follow up email to info@alphacool.com yesterday and have not had an acknowledgement of the message. I've sent a further email today as well as tweeted @alphacool to try and get an acknowledgement of my existence and problem, with no response to either yet. Are you able to speak directly with Customer Services? Can you recommend any other communication channel? This has so far been a frustrating and anxiety-heavy experience that I'd like to resolve positively.

Thanks!

tayohnas

Hello, hoping an admin here can help.

I placed an order in the Alphacool.com Shop on Wednesday, did not receive an order confirmation but did have two payments taken from my account. I sent a contact request by the shop's contact form on Wednesday to find out what was happening and haven't heard anything from that. I sent a follow up email to info@alphacool.com yesterday and have not had an acknowledgement of the message. I've sent a further email today as well as tweeted @alphacool to try and get an acknowledgement of my existence and problem, with no response to either yet. Are you able to speak directly with Customer Services? Can you recommend any other communication channel? This has so far been a frustrating and anxiety-heavy experience that I'd like to resolve positively.

Thanks!
My credit card records now show two refunds have taken place, which is good. Some communication would have been nice. Thanks though to the alphacool team for at least sorting out the money.

tayohnas

My credit card records now show two refunds have taken place, which is good. Some communication would have been nice. Thanks though to the alphacool team for at least sorting out the money.
And I have now successfully reordered everything; order confirmation (#30147642) received this time! Fun times ahead :)