PADS for Alphacool Eiswolf 2 AIO - 240mm RTX 2080/2080Ti

Trane2012

Hello. i've bought this product and for what i can see it's really good. Finally my temps are getting lower at least 20/25C (this is the problem 'cause i need to send this mail to you). I bought this product on Acquatuning.it and it was a "warehouse" (i don't know how to call it), the only problem was i got only 2 pads (1 number 1 and 1 number 2) so i can't use it whit the maximum performance. Could i get the extra pads or they'r not in warranty (if it's in warranty)? Thanks for your answer.

Best regards and have a nice day,

Hermes De Micheli

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi, in this case you have purchase them separately. B-Stock is normally a customer return or production mistake, where something is missing or something else. Because of this it is cheaper. Which thickness you would need, can be checked in the manual.

Trane2012

Hi, in this case you have purchase them separately. B-Stock is normally a customer return or production mistake, where something is missing or something else. Because of this it is cheaper. Which thickness you would need, can be checked in the manual.
Hello @Vanzin, so for the Thickness is 1mm all (i've a 2080ti and that's what is reported on the manual). Do you have some good pads on amazon (just for faster delivery) who can suggest to me?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 0