Plastic in distro plate i think from pump

morleyc

Dear support, on reciving my distro plate i found a piece of plastic inside, brand new out of the box... on checking the website i think this small plastic piece is from the pump that comes with the distro plate.

https://shop.alphacool.com/en/shop/pumpen/vpp-d5/13339-alphacool-vpp-apex-pump

Checking the image, it seems the white plastic is from the inside below, as mentioned the larger circle piece of plastic was already in the plate when I received it I thought this was a piece of packing or similar just emptied out the distro plate.

I don't have a picture of that piece, but is same colour looked like a plastic clip.

After running the system I then found the smaller part attached image on the outlet side of the pump on the distro plate.

The pump is working and water flowing but I do not want to take the risk, i raised a support request at the weekend and will look forward to hearing from you.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 22.02.42.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 22.02.42.png
    852.5 KB · Views: 4

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
If you wrote a support ticket, than wait for answere. Not sure what this is, but looks a bit like a part from the pump. The pump would not run without the locking ring or the impeller in the pump would constantly grind against the distro plate. You would hear that clearly.