Plexi GPX-N RTX3090/3080 Flow direction

will.p

Sorry if this is a daft question, but from looking at the documentation enclosed with my block, and from internet searches, I cannot work out which port is inlet and which is outlet? From looking at other block's documentation it seems to be that the port furthest from the expansion slot bracket is the inlet, is this correct for this block too? Many thanks.

xTmDarren

It should have a arrow pointing in the direction of flow.. I believe this image is of the block you're talking about.. Left side should be inlet, right side outlet. Hope this helps!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210204-184736__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20210204-184736__01.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 10

will.p

Thanks so much. Looking at my documentation now those arrows are illustrated on the guide, but with no explanation as to what they mean, and I didn't notice them during assembly, or any text to accompany. That makes perfect sense though, and does fit with the other models. :)

xTmDarren

Happy to help. Can't wait to get my 3090fe wb from alphacool. I'm jealous of everyone that has one to complete there builds.. lol. Mines been ordered, just waiting on shipping.

will.p

I've had the block installed since December 24th, but suddenly panicked I'd configured it wrong. I hadn't, fortunately, I guess if I had I may have seen worse temps previously. I'm really happy with the performance, first time with a custom loop. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.