Possible replacement for my Eiswolf

grizli9000

Hello. I would love to know if it's possible to repair or completely replace my Eiswolf 240 GPX Pro for RTX 2080 Ti - Black M01 (reference model) because my pump probably died (or at least when I turn it on, it just makes some weird noise and I can't even tell if it moves water inside of whole system but it 100% doesn't cool GPU anymore) - I had radiator installed with tubes being down but then I rotated it by 180 degrees and tubes were up and after that it stopped working. My order number: 2355257. Date: 17.10.2018. If you want me to attach papers with information about my order - notify me, please (but I don't want to post them here in public since they contain my personal information).

grizli9000

I am not sure what kind of picture you need but the whole set looks the same as on pictures from the site: I didn't change anything in it or break.

xGoHaNx

Im not using AIO, but it sound to me like your pump is runing dry :s
Maybe it's a stupid question (not like i care but it's a way to learn stuff :p), did you try to put back your rad on the way he was before? Maybe you got a air buble stuck somewhere ? Tryed to shack your build?

grizli9000

Yes, I tried to put everything back as it was the day I installed it first time but didn't help. Your theory has a chance to live because AIO is not fully filled with fluid as I understand (can be wrong though) and when I rotated radiator most of fluid was probably moved inside of radiator and there was just air where pump is and it could possibly run dry which caused a breakdown.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
@grizli9000
I am sorry that the pump died on you. We can offer you 2 solutions to fix the problem.
1. You can send the pump to us so we can repair it
2. If you think you can replace the pump yourself we can send you a new pump as replacement. Please note that it is very difficult to refill the system without external pump and reservoir.

grizli9000

@grizli9000
I am sorry that the pump died on you. We can offer you 2 solutions to fix the problem.
1. You can send the pump to us so we can repair it
2. If you think you can replace the pump yourself we can send you a new pump as replacement. Please note that it is very difficult to refill the system without external pump and reservoir.
Thank you! While solution 2 sounds at some point attractive for me but I have no idea how to fill such systems. I agree for solution 1: I already packed whole set with documents back in the box which is ready to be sent but now, since I am from Russia, I need to know "what, where and how" I start.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
@grizli9000
Please send the RMA to following address :
Alphacool International GmbH
Marienberger Str. 1
38122 Braunschweig
Germany

Please attach a copy of your invoice and a short notice with the problem to the package

grizli9000

I have some questions left to ask because tomorrow I am going to send my eiswolf to you finally:
1. Will I get a replacement of whole set with new one or just pump will be changed and whole system will be refilled and retested before sending back to me?
2. Is it possible to get new unused thermal pads also as a replament for my used ones or I need to pay for a new set of pads?
3. Do I need to pay for delivery from you to me?

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
We will check the System. If it is possible we will repair it otherwise we will replace it.
You will also get new thermal pads when we send it to you and you have only to pay for the shipping from you to us. The shipping back to you will be paid from us.

martinoermando

Hello. I would love to know if it's possible to repair or completely replace my Eiswolf 240 GPX Pro for RTX 2080 Ti - Black M01 (reference model) because my pump probably died (or at least when I turn it on, it just makes some weird noise and I can't even tell if it moves water inside of whole system but it 100% doesn't cool GPU anymore) - I had radiator installed with tubes being down but then I rotated it by 180 degrees and tubes were up and after that it stopped working. My order number: 2355257. Date: 17.10.2018. If you want me to attach papers with Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire information about my order - notify me, please (but I don't want to post them here in public since they contain my personal information).
did you try to put back your rad on the way he was before? Maybe you got a air buble stuck somewhere ? Tryed to shack your build?

Last edited: