Postage / Delivery

zipitupuk

Hi
I want to buy some stuff from you but there is no United Kingdom/Great Britain /U.K./England country options in your postage calculator?
i presume you do pot to us as your sites also in English

cheers

mark

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hey, that is new to me really. We have a lot of orders which are coming from the UK without problems. What exactly can you not chose or use?

zipitupuk

Hi - sorry to have bothered you with that and thanks for replying.....it turns out it will be accepted but your country list only says KINGDOM when i open the drop down (Win 10 latest and either latest chrome or latest edge browser )
so i figured it out thanks.

I want to order the
Alphacool Ice Block Aurora Plexi GPX-N RTX 2070 Super Windforce

that is a new product from yourselves. I found the whole forum thread on here and it seems to actually be in transit from Taiwan(?) but there is no confirmed delivery date? also i see lots of people have pre-ordered it, so will there still be enough for me if i order one now, as i need to make the decision purchasing the GFX card (as its best value RTX 2070 out there at the moment - if you can call it a bargain) and i don't want to purchase one that i cant get a cooler block for, which seems a problem when you start looking below the silly expensive cards out there plus all the different variant manufacturing numbers on seemingly the same cards......I cant be the only person who's had this problem

Also....on a different note, have you ever though of supplying the GFX cards as well ? to match your blocks