Problem rgb aurora

zimy82

Hello, I received my eisbear280 aurora and the 4 extra fans in 140mm I'm very happy with the Aio it works fine though for the RGB I have a problem when I connect the 6 fans plus the pump on the case eismatrix2 the rgb does not work well fan half and light that flickers I'm quite surprised because the case has 7 output available. When I put 3 fan and the pump it works it's weird it looks like the case Doesn't have enough power to handle the rgb of the pump and the 6 fans is that normal? I tried to plug a plug on each exit or the 7 sheet parallel on 1 port but it does not change anything ... Do you have a solution? Otherwise is I can return the 3 fans as I am very disappointed order number 30126978

zimy82

Hello,
After several discussions by email it turns out that the eismatrix 2 box can only support 2 fans ...
This box is therefore not used much, it does not do better than the small controller delivered with the eisbear aurora 280 and even the small controller has trouble getting the RGB of the 2 fans to work plus the pump flickers and l light is not stable with just 2 fans it works.
I'm quite disappointed with it all, it's a bit of a quibble.
On the other hand the cooler itself works very well that's what is a shame the aurora system is not really up to the point apparently I would have done better to take a classic version instead of taking the lead with all that .